Reviews for living in the darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Please more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I love it ! I'm sooooo in love with motherly Beckett.
detectiveben chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
A really sweet Kate Alexis moment
Alex Beckett chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So beautiful :)
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
wow. this hits right in the feels. but i definitely feel like alexis would have had a much harder time after the abduction than the show let on. and kate definitely would've helped her through it. i wish the writers had showed us some of that... anyway. awesome writing and great job keeping them both in character. keep up the great work!
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I cannot put into words how pissed off I am at the writers for having Alexis being so calm and composed after experiencing all of that, when Kate is still shaken up after being shot seasons ago. I just refuse to believe that Alexis - a young girl - is in a better state of mind than Beckett - a mature woman who has been a cop for years and has experienced a hell of lot more trauma in life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Aww that was really cute
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
that was pretty good. i liked the dynamic you set up between alexis and kate.
Turretwithaview chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Tough topic to write about, but really well done ... congrats. Looking forward to more
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow this was very powerful! Would love to read more :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Great story! Intense and dark, but I love the honesty and Kalexis!
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
A. 10/10. Would recommend. Great job!
livewritealways chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I loved seeing the interaction between Kate and Alexis! This is such a tough topic and you handled it really well! Great job!
stefi chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
thanks for writing this story
would love to see the two ladies interact, REALLY interact, on the show
Lynn Padgett chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I enjoyed this. It was well written and I am glad someone is writing a story that has Kate and Alexis developing a stronger relationship which does not make Alexis a toddler. This is realistic and seems like it will be interesting to follow.

Now, keep up the good work and please post other chapters as soon as you can!