Reviews for Extended Family
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/18
I squealed silly over this and then awed at the end. :) If only this happened...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That's kind of Amazing how Dean know what Sam mean...

I don't like sharing them with anyone too! xD
So if I saw them distance to each other or/and being close to someone else who wasn't family (or close friend/acquaintance like Cas or/and acceptable trustworthy like Kevin. Even I still don't want them being too close that make the Brothers seems not so close anymore) it would make me bothered and/or annoyed so badly and make me frustrated.

And I always liked seeing Sammy being jealous over something like that.

It was Adorable.

but now I'm annoyed by Canon Sam who trying to distance himself from Dean in season 9 whatepisodeidontknowbecauseiwatchedfromtv.
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
AWWW this was so cute! I love it! I hope you write more new hurt, jealous,comfort Sammy stories! This is just what we need after the last two episodes from season 9, that nearly broke my heart. Thank God for fanfiction writers like you! You heal my heart and soul,when you write such perfect brotherly love and moments
iruma chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I don't wanna share you guys either!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I can't believe it took me so long to read this! I have to blame RL but... I love it. Nobody does jealous little brother like you do. *g*
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
sooo sweet :) yeah im glad they have the bunker all to themselves, cas just doesnt fit in :P
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I loooooove this! Sorry it took so long to review, I just got back from ChiCon, baby! Anyway, this was perfect. I grinned through the whole thing. Your interpretation of Sam's inner thoughts was spot on. And I actually think this describes a lot of fans. I know it's exactly how I feel. I love Cas. I love Kevin. I LOVED Bobby. I didn't care for Benny, but I can now admit it was because I was jealous for Sam, I was angry at the wedge he created between the brothers. And even though I love all of their friends, sometimes I just gotta know that there's something more special about Sam and Dean's bond than anyone else's. And omg, I love that you put in here that Sam knew he was acting like a child but he didn't care, he was protecting the one relationship that has been constant in his life. And yes, I'm acting like a child when I express those feelings but I'm protective of their relationship too. It's why I love the show. It's why I watch. I absolutely adored this. And now that we know Sam doesn't think of the bunker as home so much as a place to work, I think that's BS. I think he actually does think of it as home but he's afraid to get attached because of everything that's happened in his life, what's happened with every home he's ever known. I also think that when it comes down to it, the Impala will always be their true home. But the Batcave is the closest thing they'll ever have to a building home and Sam just doesn't want to jinx it. Poor broken boy. I also loved how you had Dean reassure Sam without him making Sam actually put his feelings into exact words. Dean does have a sixth sense about Sam and he isn't ever wrong. This was exceptional. Well written and the dialogue was completely in character. Loved it! Thanks! *hugs*
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Story aside, I'm glad Dean said that to Kevin. He needed to hear it, and to know he wasn't alone.

But Sam will always be first in Dean's heart.

Shame that Dean never seems to think about a certain family member WHO'S STILL IN THE FREAKING CAGE WITH MICHAEL AND LUCIFER. And yes, I'm every so slightly annoyed about that.
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well, you already know I loved this. ;) I think Sam would harbor a touch of resentment towards anyone that tried to usurp his place in Deans life. This was a brilliant little glimpse into their minds, and I loved it. Great work. :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
You nailed it with this one!
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I enjoyed this story! :)
Phx chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I really needed that. I, like Sam, am bothered at how easily Dean seems to get himself other brothers. His response to Castiel when Sam went down and Castiel called out to Dean ticked me off. I am as protective as just Sam and Dean as brothers as Sam so I completely loved this. I do hope the show does remember to reassure that Sam does come first for Dean because, like Sam, it is sometimes easy to forget! And I know it is terrible and selfish but hey I watch the show because I love the brotherly dynamics between Sam and Dean. Not Dean and everyone else - notice how Sam never offers brotherhood to anyone else?
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is wonderful! Love the bit of jealousy from Sam and the way Dean assures him in perfect Dean fashion that Sammy's got nothing to worry about. The slumber party lines were pure perfection. Awesome glimpse into Sam's thoughts. Thanks!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I would LOVE it if Sam, in the show, would ever react that possessively about Dean. It would be what Dean needs to see more often from his little brother and, lets face it, a response like that would get an "awwwwwe" heard 'round the world! (LOL)