Reviews for Empty Tomorrow
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/1
Oh God, I've never cried this much about fiction before. I know it doesn't matter since you'll probably never see this, but for the sake of my tears and future heartbreaking nightmares please tell me that Future!Wally got to Past!Robin before that pedophile had the chance to do more than bruise him?

I know what was implied and I definitely don't want to know what happened in the bad timeline, but... fuck, I need to stop getting attached to characters like this.

It was extremely well written and I'm bawling my eyes out. Haunting and horrifying and touching at how far Wally went to save his best friend. I just... I can't even.
Don't know how I didn't find this fic earlier, but I'm so glad I did. This was so beautifully written. Also let me just say that I am not a person who cries easily but this fic had me throat-constricting-forgets-how-to-breathe-because-feels crying. At one point I had to take a break because I couldn't see the words due to all the tears clouding my vision. Basically the entire second half had me bawling. Hats off to you for an incredible story.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 4/15
I was so mad halfway through when I thought you had lied to me and that this would include a character death after all. But no, he ended up safe and sound and it made me incredibly happy. Thank you for writing this, a beautiful piece about not giving up hope, despite all odds against it. It was something I really needed right now :)
This is just beautiful. Honestly I loved this story so much, couldn't stop reading it.
Tai-ke-ai chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my goodness! The pain you have inflicted upon my soul is shattering! Give me a moment as I try and alleviate the angst in my body by weeping like a babe...
Okay, I'm better.
Really great job on bringing out the feels for this one. You built up the tragedy really well so that I was left in limbo about Dicks death for a while, not wanting to believe Robin was dead (even as years kept passing) but the hard cruel facts all shoving their smug ugly grins in my face. Of course when they found Robins body I was so distraught (heavy on the dis) I couldn't remember that the speedsters could travel in time. So when Wally was still holding out hope I felt like weeping on his shoulder begging Wally to, "Just give up, Dude! Its hople-e-esss" (more sobbing).

And then the word speed force was mentioned. Ah, Sweet relief!

This story was (if this is possible) perfectly tragically depressingly perfect. I will say I am so so SO glad you didn't end with Wally accepting Robin's death like I did.
Also, I would like to say that you are a great writer/author both with our diction and your creative and heart moving (sometimes wrenching) plots and stories you come up with. I am continually pleased with every story you write.
Thank you.
Thanks so much for creating the stories you have.
ttbio chapter 1 . 1/20
oh gosh..so disturbing but well-written. gave me chills.
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I could only skim this story, because the beginning upset me so much, I see why you forgot the name of the other one. This ended happily and I'm still crying.

-Zoxy
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Ug. That was so heart breaking and yet so happy at the end. It had a very Donnie Dark dark vibe that in the end makes the best stories.
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
WOW Great story! :D I kinda wish I read that other story you were talking about so I could read the angst then come here for a happy ending. I cannot tell you though how much of an emotional rollercoaster this piece was lol. In the beginning I read your note about a happy ending and when I was in the middle and they were talking about a skeleton I was like "NO NO YOU SAID THIS WASN'T A DEATH FIC. YOU CANNOT PULL THIS ON ME" Hahaha. Also wally was a manipulative af with the line about "he was probably waiting for you to rescue him" like omg ouch. Anyway, great job again!
Nightmare in between chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is a very haunting piece of work and different to your usual style, but I very much enjoyed it. Some beautiful descriptions of emotions and Wally was so wonderfully written.
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
WOW! What a fantastic haunting story! Thank you for the happy ending. I think I would have drowned in tears if this ended up being a character-death-fic...
By the way, I absolutely LOVE your writing style!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
This was an incredible read. You have a talent for writing fics
Cutie0612 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
You know except for the part when I almost cried i really enjoyed this
Rey chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I don't normally review stories, but this story has haunted me for a while. I have to confess to having nightmares over and over again about this story, which has never happened before. Wally might have forgotten the image of a small, white skeleton, but it's been haunting me for a while. I keep coming back to read it, despite the darkness, simply to remind myself of the happy ending.

Everything about this disturbing oneshot was utterly memorable. Despite him having around three lines in the whole thing, you can really see how the whole superhero community relies on Robin. I love the little things about Wally - like the hangover, and the fact that he's shocked that Batman's shaking his hand, just as much as the big things. But what really made me fall in love with your Wally was the fact that he never let go of Robin.
Batman's character was perfect, and him cradling robin's skeleton made me cry. Just saying.
Anyways... you're evil for writing such a heartbreaking little story. Thanks.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh my god I remember reading the story that this was inspired from on tumblr, that fic was so painful and messed me up so much. I prefer what you've written way more than the original one, thanks for actually providing an ending that didn't leave me feeling like someone had ripped out my soul.