Reviews for Empty Tomorrow
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 9/17
Oh god I love reading this so much even if I cry every time XD
WonderfulWondyWorld chapter 1 . 7/16
OH MY GOD. I know the story you're talking about that inspired this one, and I won't name it so it wont hurt you anymore, but I understand EXACTLY what you mean when it left a bitterness in your chest. It was so heartrendingly painful, with the obviousness of how Robin was dead, but they couldn't even find a body, and Kid Flash just couldn't have his closure... ahhh it was so painful. Which makes this even more precious, because this - this was the closure I needed, to know for certain that they could save him, and oh my god you are an amazing writer. I love you so much for this beautiful piece.
twistyslinky chapter 1 . 7/1
I just read a really sad book that didnt have a happy ending so i came here and im sooooooooooooo glad i did! Thank you so much!
joanne.thai chapter 1 . 6/24
I couldn't stop crying. One of my favourite things about yj is the bond between kf and rob. This was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much. Honestly one of my favourite yj fanfics
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 6/21
Heartbreaking, and such a wonderful ending with hope. That last line is perfect.
iLovemyRobins chapter 1 . 6/13
AHHHH IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! This may sound lame but it made me cry... but dude, Wally is the literally the best role model for how to act like a true best friend. XDD
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 4/30
What an emotional roller coaster. You had me crying from beginning to end. So thankful for the happy ending. This story would have been too painful, sad and unfair if it ended any other way. Dick is lucky to have Wally for a best friend. Truthfully, Wally is the best friend that everyone wishes they had.
Huggani16 chapter 1 . 4/28
Okay that was good, but the white skeleton was a little too much
Ashlin Night chapter 1 . 2/5
you have shattered something deep within me and I thank you for this beautiful pain.
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 1/2
AAAAAGH!
I love Wally! I love Robin and I love this story! xDD
jj chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
wow just wow that was very good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Jin the 'ignorin season two' club. On a side note: I would totally do Dick Grayson, specially ESPECIALLLYYY as Nightwing. Nightwing is bae. Nightwing is my shit.

No. regrets.
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Oh God, I've never cried this much about fiction before. I know it doesn't matter since you'll probably never see this, but for the sake of my tears and future heartbreaking nightmares please tell me that Future!Wally got to Past!Robin before that pedophile had the chance to do more than bruise him?

I know what was implied and I definitely don't want to know what happened in the bad timeline, but... fuck, I need to stop getting attached to characters like this.

It was extremely well written and I'm bawling my eyes out. Haunting and horrifying and touching at how far Wally went to save his best friend. I just... I can't even.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Don't know how I didn't find this fic earlier, but I'm so glad I did. This was so beautifully written. Also let me just say that I am not a person who cries easily but this fic had me throat-constricting-forgets-how-to-breathe-because-feels crying. At one point I had to take a break because I couldn't see the words due to all the tears clouding my vision. Basically the entire second half had me bawling. Hats off to you for an incredible story.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I was so mad halfway through when I thought you had lied to me and that this would include a character death after all. But no, he ended up safe and sound and it made me incredibly happy. Thank you for writing this, a beautiful piece about not giving up hope, despite all odds against it. It was something I really needed right now :)