Reviews for Queen of Hearts
Badfcaboose chapter 30 . 11/3
Please please please update?! I love this story so much! The characters are so well written and so accurate! I love it all! Please keep going! I come back to this story when I need something to calm me! I love it so much! Please don't let it die!
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 10/24
Please update soon
bjq chapter 15 . 9/24
OMG SPECTACILAR
PRETTY PREEEEEETTY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
Zille1234 chapter 32 . 9/16
has the story just stopped here, or writers blog, or forgotten?
bluerose921 chapter 31 . 7/22
I reread your story and I love it just as much as I did the first time
I do hope you'll post some more chapters one day. I love it. Read it more then once. It's very good.
Nemisses
Lexi-Noctura chapter 32 . 4/28
I need more, please! Is so amazingly awesome!
This story just makes me so happy! You write their characters so well and the sweetness of it all is exactly what my brain needed to read. Are you going to continue this at all? I would really love to read more Olicity pregnancy...
jenners411 chapter 32 . 4/16
Absolutely loving this so far. Idk why but I read all of your works in reverse order so this one, which may be the only unfinished one dammit, is last! Can't wait for more.
jenners411 chapter 5 . 4/15
WELL. FUCKING. DONE. Don't doubt yourself. You are a phenomenal writer.
Update please! I can see this story going all they way through to the birth! It's fantastic and fluffy and I love it all! I need more!
Hero Hall chapter 32 . 3/20
Update plz. This is such a good story.
nursepower chapter 32 . 2/24
Can you add more? I read this story at least once a month and I NEED MORE!
AshleyLynn29 chapter 32 . 2/23
Update on 2019 maybe?!
zlkhism chapter 32 . 2/5
Please update? Please? I keep coming back here every month hoping that my alerts aren't working and that's why I'm not getting any update alerts. I really really need you to finish this story. This is so much better than canon
2,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »