Reviews for Queen of Hearts
nightdreamer05 chapter 32 . 9/16
This was so good. Your story is amazing and your writing seemed so advanced and professional that it honestly felt like I was reading a published book. I really hope you update and finish out the story because I'm so invested in it now.
Pls update
Amazing story! I have this scene stuck in my head for it of Digg tailoring a special Lamaze fitness plan for Felicity and them bonding over it! Anyway, please update soon! I love this story!
Bella chapter 32 . 8/3
Hi really love this story can't wait till another chapter is out!
csh06 chapter 32 . 7/31
Please continue
LapisLazuliRose chapter 32 . 7/25
Love, love, love.
Sadezanobia chapter 32 . 7/24
Lol I Totally would have gone with Olive or Olivia lmaaaoo...
WrappedInRed29 chapter 32 . 7/23
I can't wait for more! Please continue this story! You are so great at writing! I love this so much, this is the perfect Olicity fic! your character development and plot choices are so great!
forevermagic chapter 32 . 7/5
I don't know why but I really love Moira being horrible and Oliver very obviously declaring his loyalties. It gives me a thrill of satisfaction every time. This chapter was fabulous and I'm very much looking forward to more! thanks
Leena7 chapter 1 . 6/28
thanks for the new chapter
How about the name Fleur (meaning 'flower' in French). It's beautiful but not super common.
This story is wonderful. Thank you.
Taytayanz chapter 32 . 6/13
Please don't make dinner be with Slade... that'll just be too predictable!
plumeria chapter 32 . 6/4
Oh, man, I remember how freaking hard it was to settle on a name for our daughter. And then when we thought we were having a second girl it was even harder because we'd already used the ONE name we could agree on for the first kid. Tell Oliver to check the social security top 1000 baby names ;-), because then its easy to see how common or rare the names are.

Finally caught up on your story, totally loving it and wishing it was canon.
plumeria chapter 29 . 5/30
All office sex should be so hot. :-) I look forward to learning why the head of applied sciences is an idiot.
2,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »