Reviews for Queen of Hearts
Amazing story. When is the next charter coming out? Cause I can’t wait to find out What happens
TVFAN015 chapter 32 . 7/8
The story: Queen of Hearts is just great.

Please write quickly to Chapter 33!

It's nice if it continues!

Susan
Dee chapter 32 . 7/8
I just love this story. I really like that it does not follow the timeline of the show. Because I always felt like Felicity would have figured it out sooner. Look forward to another installment.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 32 . 6/17
Best. Arrow. Fic. Ever!
Enne Polle chapter 32 . 6/3
I love this story, please upgrade.
ChiefPam chapter 32 . 5/4
LOL at the baby names! Just checking back in on this story, and found five new chapters to enjoy :) Thanks for sharing.
musicnlyrics chapter 32 . 4/21
I do wish I could read more, but thank you for sharing what you have. I love how you’ve picked some of the canon and kept it, while inputting your own ideas into the storyline. I can only imagine how this ends—I hope we get to see it!

Thanks again!
Love the story! Please finish it! PLEASE!
bitchwithwifi chapter 32 . 3/16
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE FINISH IT. I AM DYING TO READ WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
El chapter 32 . 2/25
I love everything about this story.
olicity4ever chapter 10 . 2/22
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Finish this story. I just love it. You have a huge talent and we all enjoy reading your work. PLEASE finish this!
I really like this story and continue it.
swimgeek2007 chapter 32 . 1/27
Please don’t forget about this story! Love it!
Elmindreda chapter 32 . 1/2
Please update soon! I've followed this story for a very long time now. Would love to see the rest.
Immortal Dragon Empress chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
This has been my first ever Olicity fic I've ever read and I have loved everything single moment of it! It's utterly perfect! The emotions Oliver felt at every turn with Felicity and the baby has be so wonderful and utterly perfect! I can't wait for more so please please update soon!
2,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »