Reviews for Queen of Hearts
Vj86 chapter 10 . 22h
please continue this story.. amazing narration and no matter the trope.. it's a very nice story weave
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 32 . 10/6
please finish this. Your an incredibly talented writer and I absolutely love the story you're telling. I've been following this story from the start and I think this is the longest you've gone without updating. I'm desperate to know what happens next.
Please post the next chapter I dying to find out what happens
Mikita chapter 32 . 8/1
Wow, I have really loved this story so far! Your talent to describe feelings and behaviours is amazing, I was hooked since the very first chapter and I'm not an Arrow fan! It's been a while since you've updated this story... I really hope you can finish it, Oliver and Felicity deserve to see their baby girl! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Amazing story. When is the next charter coming out? Cause I can’t wait to find out What happens
TVFAN015 chapter 32 . 7/8
The story: Queen of Hearts is just great.

Please write quickly to Chapter 33!

It's nice if it continues!

Susan
Dee chapter 32 . 7/8
I just love this story. I really like that it does not follow the timeline of the show. Because I always felt like Felicity would have figured it out sooner. Look forward to another installment.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 32 . 6/17
Best. Arrow. Fic. Ever!
Enne Polle chapter 32 . 6/3
I love this story, please upgrade.
ChiefPam chapter 32 . 5/4
LOL at the baby names! Just checking back in on this story, and found five new chapters to enjoy :) Thanks for sharing.
musicnlyrics chapter 32 . 4/21
I do wish I could read more, but thank you for sharing what you have. I love how you’ve picked some of the canon and kept it, while inputting your own ideas into the storyline. I can only imagine how this ends—I hope we get to see it!

Thanks again!
Love the story! Please finish it! PLEASE!
bitchwithwifi chapter 32 . 3/16
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE FINISH IT. I AM DYING TO READ WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
El chapter 32 . 2/25
I love everything about this story.
olicity4ever chapter 10 . 2/22
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Finish this story. I just love it. You have a huge talent and we all enjoy reading your work. PLEASE finish this!
2,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »