Reviews for Queen of Hearts
hailskyewxrd chapter 25 . 3/3
I've started this story last night and what I can say? You nailed it. Your writing skills are so good and I love the way you are setting the things up. Can't wait to know more. 'Til next time.
Finally! I was worrying the were going to continue the dry spell.
shepweir always chapter 25 . 3/2
Oh this was one of the romantic Olciity moments that I have ever had the pleasure to experience. You comletely captured the depth of their love and desire for one another. There was so much to enjoy and celebrate in this brilliant chapter. One of my favorite surprises was when Raisa acknowledged that she knew his secret identity and that she agreed with all his decisions before and after the rescue. Your characters were truly believable and made me wish this was the Oliver that was on the series right now. I miss true Olicity though I am definiting finding Raylicity a fun road to endgame Olicity. You have done an amazing and remarkable job with this addictive story. Please upodate again very soon. I have to compliment you for bringing an extremely sensuous scene to fruition in a very compelling and powerful manner. Well done as always.
katmiles77 chapter 25 . 3/2
Yeah...that was super hot. Good job and I look forward to more!
katmiles77 chapter 24 . 3/2
That was intense. I can just I'm home Oliver hurriedly ripping off the Arrow costume to put his suit son so he can get to Felicity. Love that Lance knows and comiserates with him over being a father of daughters. Love it!
katmiles77 chapter 23 . 3/2
Oh no! Oliver's gonna kill everything in sight!
katmiles77 chapter 22 . 3/2
This fic is so damn good! I love Oliver and Felicity and their whole situation. I can't wait to see where you go with thid!
Honestly loved this! It is hard to find an Arrow fic that i can really just immerse myself with, and enjoy it. Your story was really so natural i could actually see it happening. You are a really talented writer and i look forward to reading more of your work :)
hpgleek4evr chapter 25 . 2/28
I absolutely loved it! Definitely one of my favorite Olicity reads!
Jadiee chapter 25 . 2/28
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one
Jadiee chapter 24 . 2/28
Damn that was intense. Great chapter!
iluvfangs chapter 25 . 2/27
Amazing chapter! Definitely worth waiting for!
S.Warrior chapter 25 . 2/27
That was definitely mind blowing, im gonna have to read thay again lol
Mccorv3 chapter 25 . 2/26
Great! I'm so happy to see them back together.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 25 . 2/25
Well worth the wait for this chapter. Everything I was hoping for and then some. And the ending was absolute perfection :)
2,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »