Reviews for Queen of Hearts
Love this story! Would love to read more
valery88 chapter 26 . 4/10
Just 're-read this story for the 3rd time! it more every time, you really are an amazing writer who truly understands the characters.
va09 chapter 26 . 4/10
shepweir always chapter 26 . 4/9
Oh this was just so beautiful. I loved the way you ended it with his mother looking on. There was just so much true feeling and believable emotional interactions. Also I want them to have a girl too. One just as gorgeous as her mom.
This story is so great! You are a really good writer, and even though I think you could use a bit more of "arrow action" in the plot, you are able to catch my attention and convey the caracthers' feelings in an amazing way. BTW, I can tottaly see everyone exactly in the way you describe them (even the brooding Thea of season 3).
Please tell me you'll keep writing! I'm curious to see where the story is heading.
PhantomXAngel chapter 26 . 4/4
AMAZING please update soon
Cera chapter 26 . 4/2
I'm seriously dying for more!
Harleyzgirl chapter 26 . 3/30
These two are bunnies now, lol.
A fantastic moment between Felicity and Thea shattered by Moira. Pooh!
More soon please and thank you. I waited as long as I could before reading these chapters.
Harleyzgirl chapter 25 . 3/30
That was an amazing chapter.
Beautiful job on their love scene.
Poor Oliver is going to be haunted by this near miss, no question.
Interesting that now both Lance and Raisa know.
realjena chapter 26 . 3/29
I'm finally all caught up again, and I love this story as much as the first time. I can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Marymaud chapter 26 . 3/28
I devoured your 26 chapters. I can't wait for the next ones.
NoVacancyMind chapter 26 . 3/27
How have I not read this before?! Oh my word this is the best baby fic for olicity I've ever found! Seriously I love it and can't wait for more :D
jrrm64 chapter 26 . 3/27
This is great. I can't wait for more.
sakura8589 chapter 26 . 3/22
OMG! Anthfan thank you so much for the update! you know i really dont know how you do it... everytime you write something i am just in adoration... i love the intimacy between oliver and felicity in this chapter... i wish you could be one of the arrow official writers (on the TV show) so you could write beautiful scenes! i would die to see SA and EBR act some of the stories you right... great job!
SamanthaFreita3 chapter 26 . 3/22