Reviews for Queen of Hearts
realjena chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
I literally squealed when I saw this update in my inbox! I adore your stories! Thanks for the new chapter. It was wonderful, as always! Jen
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
yey"! felicity basically running Applied sciences! lol. haters felicity! ooohh. sexy times :-P :-P we really need more of that!
lateVMlover chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Glad to read an update!
BlueJean452 chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Great chapter
cloisharley chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
This story is so good! I have just completely binge read it and now I don't know what to do with myself! Felicity's rambles and outbursts never fail to make me giggle and the one she uses in this chapter about her hormones really made me laugh
I'll just set up my imaginary tent where I go to wait out story updates. The fires started and tea is brewing but this is gonna be the equivelant of a hellish 5 year survival on Lian Yu!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
Aww I loved having mama smoak around. Her reactions in general were hilarious, especially with Quentin. And Oliver's heartfelt words after Felicity and donna's office conversation were just perfect. Another amazing chapter :)
Citigerfan chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
Who doesn't love Donna? You wriote her well. Great chapter as always
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
I love this so much! I was so glad to see that there was an update
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
Loved the chapter! Mama Smoak and Detective Lance was my favorite part! So funny! Can't wait for more :)
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
I love this story so much! And the introduction if Donna is just brilliant! Who have written her so well and I love it!
rebfan90 chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
Great chapter!
canaryinacoalmine chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
That was a fun chapter, it was nice to take a break from high drama (although I enjoy reading that just as much). My favorite part was, "Ugh, these pregnancy hormones. I swear either I'm crying or I'm pinning Oliver to the nearest flat surface."

I actually laughed out loud. Thanks for another excellent chapter!
BeBrezzy chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
squeee the level of cute in this chapter is damn near unbearable! like i love mama smoak! also i now ship donna and lance :P you tried to make me cry towards the end there, but i stayed strong lol! thanks for the awesome update!
piccolover22 chapter 28 . 7/23/2015