Reviews for Queen of Hearts
Elisi chapter 31 . 4/6
Thank you so much for posting! I'm off to read this from the beginning (again :D). Exciting!
Scottishlassie88 chapter 31 . 4/6
Strange thing: I just reread this fic and finished it yesterday and today there is a new chapter! Yay for me! Loved this chapter, can't wait to see what they name the baby and how Oliver will adjust to being a father. Please update soon!
scorpio38457 chapter 31 . 4/6
New chapter! So awsome. I just love their relationship, and felicity taking the evil one down a peg
rainne.2000.16 chapter 31 . 4/6
Awww, a baby girl. Love it :D

And sheep?! Would've loved to see that. Really loved the scene at the doctor's office.
readingishappiness3 chapter 31 . 4/6
I am so glad that you're continuing this story! Absolutely love your work. I will admit I've read this one a few times over while waiting for a new chapter. Thanks and keep it coming!
lateVMlover chapter 31 . 4/6
I totally forgot about this story it's been so long since you posted. I'm mostly over Olicity due to the crappy writing on the show, but yours is always good. It's nice to see a happy Olicity for a change.
Raquel489 chapter 31 . 4/6
Que bonito
bjq chapter 31 . 4/6
sweet. I would love to see sheep in the lobby and the gurds trying to catch them
Anne-Lilian chapter 31 . 4/6
Nooo, this was too short!
Great chapter, though, and I love that the baby is a girl! Having Oliver coo over a little baby girl is going to be too adorable. Please keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more!
tvbook-addict chapter 31 . 4/6
I loved everything about this chapter, thank you for updating!
So excited to see this new chapter - thank you thank you thank you. I've missed you
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 31 . 4/6
It's been a while since I've read this but this was a cute funny chapter. Thanks for sharing.
ginetty chapter 31 . 4/6
Hey youre back! I started too lose hope. But youre back!
SineadThePotterhead666 chapter 31 . 4/6
AHHH OMG OMG OMG! I'm so happy you updated! Thank you so much! I'm so happy it's a girl! Great chapter :D
Westernbeauty chapter 31 . 4/6
I'm sooooo god you've come back to writing this. I love this story xx
2,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »