Reviews for Recurring Dreams
Jdkdk chapter 3 . 7/16
Sorry I forgot my login but just wanted to say this story is awesome and I hope you co timid to write for REBY because you are INCREDIBLE
TreesofPaper chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Pleasant and *mostly* wholesome, had me hugging myself so hard. Also, the best prose I've seen out of all the RWBY fanfiction I've ever read. Stays true to character while maintaining realistic interactions. Loved it so much, you did a wonderful job! Thank you!
TigerCritic chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
You know I thought this was going to be a crack fic. Nope happens to be slightly most angst like. This hurt in the best of ways shoving an ice cold dagger into my heart. Actually wait as you mentioned it's not my heart no I missed that point but like it's painfully sweet. I love it.
Matt1016 chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
That was one of the funniest, cutest, sexiest things I've ever read! There was a moment where I felt it was running long, but the payoff was worth it. That was fun!
WwwwwwwwwwW chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
That was probably one of the best stories I have ever read. I'm quite sad it ended honestly :(
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
It is funny: When I initially read this, years ago, I only understood the Stargate, Star Wars, and Halo references. Since then, I have watched nearly all the referenced anime, and this chapter was a lot more fun because of it.
justtestinfo chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Omg I laughed a lot reading this. The romance part was also greatly described!

Just one thing, for some reason everything was italic on my phone for the last chapter?
moon so bright chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
I loved how this went.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Utterly adorable.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
This is my OTP for this fandom.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Utterly adorable. Blake dreaming dreaming about her and Yang in the 'Ninjas of Love' is utterly hilarious.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Absolutely adorable concept.
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I loved this chapter and all the references though I'm a little confused. Did Ruby kiss Weiss I reality while dreaming. Or did Weiss just slap hee for screaming and scaring her
thebluninja chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
"You're a good spawn of darkness! Yes you are!" - *facepalm*

... Hold on, did she just seriously steal Alucard's guns from Hellsing?

... and a *stargate*. OK, It's official, Ruby wins best dream.

ok, maybe those aren't Alucard's guns, though I think those might have been more awesome.

To quote Dorkness Rising, "You can't use a *lightsaber*! It's not even the right system!"

And now stealing weapons from Kill La Kill. Ruby, maybe you should read less comics and more textbooks.

"quite a few of them are even bigger than yours." - Aww, do we need to get out the measuring tape and the microscope for you?

"the rapid blinks if his eyes " - *of

"I guess that's what they call Weiss Cold." - You stole that from your sister, didn't you.

"the idea seemed crazy and awesome" - Crazy, yes. Awesome, sometimes.

"I think people will either love or hate. If I'm lucky they will at least tolerate it." - I'm sure we'll love and tolerate the shit out of it. :p
thebluninja chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
"Shuffle duffle muzzle muff." - Hahahahaha! Nice.

"…How did it get dirty?" - You don't want to know, Ruby. You really don't.

"this sounds a lot like a date." - Observant of you. If slow.

I'd like to take this moment to point out that this means, officially, Weiss and Ruby slept together before they went out on a date. .

And sadly, I didn't recognize a good half of those. Oh well.