Reviews for Recurring Dreams
TreesofPaper chapter 1 . 11/13
Pleasant and *mostly* wholesome, had me hugging myself so hard. Also, the best prose I've seen out of all the RWBY fanfiction I've ever read. Stays true to character while maintaining realistic interactions. Loved it so much, you did a wonderful job! Thank you!
TigerCritic chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
You know I thought this was going to be a crack fic. Nope happens to be slightly most angst like. This hurt in the best of ways shoving an ice cold dagger into my heart. Actually wait as you mentioned it's not my heart no I missed that point but like it's painfully sweet. I love it.
Matt1016 chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
That was one of the funniest, cutest, sexiest things I've ever read! There was a moment where I felt it was running long, but the payoff was worth it. That was fun!
WwwwwwwwwwW chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
That was probably one of the best stories I have ever read. I'm quite sad it ended honestly :(
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
It is funny: When I initially read this, years ago, I only understood the Stargate, Star Wars, and Halo references. Since then, I have watched nearly all the referenced anime, and this chapter was a lot more fun because of it.
justtestinfo chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Omg I laughed a lot reading this. The romance part was also greatly described!

Just one thing, for some reason everything was italic on my phone for the last chapter?
moon so bright chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
I loved how this went.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Utterly adorable.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
This is my OTP for this fandom.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Utterly adorable. Blake dreaming dreaming about her and Yang in the 'Ninjas of Love' is utterly hilarious.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Absolutely adorable concept.
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I loved this chapter and all the references though I'm a little confused. Did Ruby kiss Weiss I reality while dreaming. Or did Weiss just slap hee for screaming and scaring her
thebluninja chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
"You're a good spawn of darkness! Yes you are!" - *facepalm*

... Hold on, did she just seriously steal Alucard's guns from Hellsing?

... and a *stargate*. OK, It's official, Ruby wins best dream.

ok, maybe those aren't Alucard's guns, though I think those might have been more awesome.

To quote Dorkness Rising, "You can't use a *lightsaber*! It's not even the right system!"

And now stealing weapons from Kill La Kill. Ruby, maybe you should read less comics and more textbooks.

"quite a few of them are even bigger than yours." - Aww, do we need to get out the measuring tape and the microscope for you?

"the rapid blinks if his eyes " - *of

"I guess that's what they call Weiss Cold." - You stole that from your sister, didn't you.

"the idea seemed crazy and awesome" - Crazy, yes. Awesome, sometimes.

"I think people will either love or hate. If I'm lucky they will at least tolerate it." - I'm sure we'll love and tolerate the shit out of it. :p
thebluninja chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
"Shuffle duffle muzzle muff." - Hahahahaha! Nice.

"…How did it get dirty?" - You don't want to know, Ruby. You really don't.

"this sounds a lot like a date." - Observant of you. If slow.

I'd like to take this moment to point out that this means, officially, Weiss and Ruby slept together before they went out on a date. .

And sadly, I didn't recognize a good half of those. Oh well.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Is Ruby supposed to sound like Ben Stiller in Mystery Men? Or is that just me ...

"She's still sixteen!" So ... about average for Earth, and possibly Remnant as well. I don't imagine a whole lot of people wait to have children when there's hordes of Grimm just over the horizon.

"And you expect to do that on the first date? That's something that takes time, you know." - Not ... always ...

"We have little more than an hour left until the library closes." - I think her watch must be off - when I worked at a library, the announcements were made at 15 and 5 minutes before closing.

"The lights went out." - And now I'm seriously annoyed with the library staff. You're supposed to check the building to make sure everyone's left before you shut the lights off and leave! Also, it's a public building, shouldn't at least a handful of lights stay on? It's, like, safety regulations ... no, wait, Beacon doesn't have those, or Jaune wouldn't have joked about jumping off the dorm building.

"Beacon's screening process for competent help seems to be sorely lacking in certain areas." - I expect the librarian's reaction will be something like, "Well excuuuuse me, Princess!"

"Not that Weiss had a care for modesty either;" - Funny, I thought it was Ren prancing around naked in someone's fic.

"I'm an idiot. " - "Yep!" Also, you have some creepy dreams, too. I much prefer Blake's.