Reviews for Dragon Ball Shippuden: Battle in the Multiverse
transformations chapter 7 . 9/25
When Goku said his last transformation was super sayian God I was thinking what happened to super saying 4 or super sayian God super saiyan
Cabrio9f chapter 46 . 9/3
Raikage reaction will be hilarious once he sees that every Z fighter is faster than him. Oh and when the 4th hokage comes back hahahaha be like "the fuck".
Cabrio9f chapter 17 . 8/24
17 vs white zetsu. Bwahahah a. Show em 17 zetsu thinks kaguya is the supreme phenomina in the cosmos, think again. Can't wait to c Onoki reaction to 17 owning zetsus. :0!
Cabrio9f chapter 25 . 8/19
Onoki, ki Warriors reduce the moral of weak warriors. We take the hits from weak opponents and not a scratch would be on them, they don't care, they know they're not invincible but fighting little warriors they know for sure, they can you with , Perfect examples: vegeta vs imperfect cell, Frieza vs nail, trunks vs Frieza, androids vs z fighters, brolly vs z fighters. It's their nature, they are not ninjas. I can't wait for onoki to see what they're truly capable of.
Cabrio9f chapter 54 . 8/19
This is good. A bit longer would have been better. But when you get to dbz fights;
ki warrior vs ki warrior, make it a lengthy battle for each like in the animei or movies. Make it a difficult battle for each. The short battles of ki warrior vs chakra warrior is right on the money.
AymNaruGeta chapter 54 . 8/8
Whoa, man, that was harsh for 17 to say all of that to Kurotsuchi. At least he protected her. Anyhow, how long did it take you to write this chapter?
Cabrio9f chapter 53 . 8/5
noooooooo!. Dude I don't care if it takes 5years or 10 to finish. Yeah go ahead and work on other projects. But hey if ya do 2 heck even 1 chapters a year, that'll be good enough for me. But please don't leave this in the dark. Please finish this in the years to come. I'm begging you to not just do a final chapter summary. Don't drop this. please
Cabrio9f chapter 23 . 7/24
Make some of the ninja ENVY ki warrior powers
Cabrio9f chapter 19 . 7/23
Oh god I can't wait till next chapter
biks.sodhi chapter 52 . 7/17
Waiting for the next chapter
Cabrio9f chapter 8 . 7/10
Ya should let the readers know ahead of time (like in the introduction) that Goku is hiding back alot (monsterous) and pretending to be weak when fighting the naruto characters, else they think this is one of those of balanced power stories.
Beerus chapter 45 . 7/7
I'll be sad when this sh*t ends. Can't wait for part 2!
Bob chapter 44 . 7/7
Just saying, Goku can wipe out every single one of their enemies at once with a spirit bomb. Just saying.
Hey dude, ur story is great, but...but.. but PLIZZZ UPDATE whenever you can, dont stop writing
Cabrio9f chapter 1 . 7/3
Hey I hope you include vigito or gotcheta. Well maybe more vegito since he acts more like vegeta with some sense of humor.