Reviews for Awkward Encounters
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 3/17
And for the sake of humor I guess we can overlook how this is entirely Serah's fault. Would Lightning have reacted badly to being told her sister was dating someone from Gran Pulse? Yes. In no way could it have gone this badly, seeing as at least ONE person involved would have been entirely aware of what was going on. Great job Serah!
The TableThrower chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
...you should do more of this Verah FLight Neopolitan and Sundae kick you've been on. Seriously Raziel, you're one of the best writers I've seen on the site, and considering all of the wonderfully talented authors/resses that I'm privileged to know, that's saying quite a bit. I know you're a See/Snow supporter, but you've got a knack for writing these characters and their situations are so incredibly well done. I'm also a proud owner of all of your original works ( finally got that credit card, thank Etro) and I hope to see more of that as well. But... Maybe an actual Sundae fix one of these days?
Slayvi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This story is so damn good, please tell me you'll continue it! :)
Baueros chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ok first of all this chapter was definitely worth the threat of being kicked out of the uni library for laughing too much, it was also worth the numerous odd looks received for the same reason.

I was hesitant about reading this fic as I've never been overly keep on the Serah/Vanille pairing however I decided to as i knew it was likely to be a fun action packed fic filled with enough romance and ... not sure on the best way of describing lightning's character flaws without just calling it Light syndrome to be sure I can't wait for the next chapter.

You did not disappoint in the slightest. This is one of the most fun and original fics I have read in a very long time and I'm eager;y anticipating the next chapter. Also im trying to work out how fucked Fang and Light are after breaking that mirror. is it just 7 years each or is it cumulative as it was a joint effort in which case it's 14 years for situations where they're both in the same place

I know I say this in every review but seriously never give up writing. Reading your work makes my day so much brighter regardless of how good or bad it was to begin with.

Thank you so much.
Baueros
RememberStars chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
As you know, I'm a big fan of your stories. I love all of them. This story, however, might just be my favorite of the lot. I honestly can't think of any words to describe this. My favorite bit was Lightning throwing the apple at Fang. It's just... So immature to the Lightning we all know and love. And it just makes it great. I really hope you continue this story, as it is definitely a great change of pace from the fluff of the ordinary heroes, angst of some of your shorts, and the epic saga-style feel I get from Whispers of the gods.

Also Verah, FLight and Light with her sister 'issues', combined in one story? I can't wait to see what happens.
Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love you... I mean the story! I love the story...yeah that's never awkward. Anyway great start to what looks to be another epic work by you. I look forward to future chapters.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Fang and Lightning fight scenes are always hilarious are they not, well except for one I have in my head that's for one of my AUs, but that story's a real downer so I guess it doesn't count. Somehow still makes me laugh though, I think it has something to do with Lightning punching Fang in the face is according to my mind the funniest thing in the world.
Anyway this looks likes it's going to a good one, sorry for my slight rambling before but I'm currently REALLY zoned out and how I got through this chapter in the time I did is beyond me.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow this awesome. I hope there's soon more.
FinishedInk chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon!
Xianit chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OMG yes, this is awesome!
Not really a fan of Verah, but this is definitely an interesting idea. Fang and Light are off to a great start. What will happen next? I can't wait.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This...was... :')

This was awesome. Just...it was awesome! And absolutely hysterical. :'D

So, we have a new AU with a li'l established!VanillexSerah, which is awesome, with good exposition and a good introduction to the canon in this story, and then, shenanigans.

Oooohhhh the shenanigans! X'D

That impromptu fight was epic! And Hell, it sounded pretty damn painful! LOL Lotsa smashin' goin' on. XD
And then, yikes! Serah is RLY scary when she's mad! O.O I almost feel bad for Lightning...almost...Not really. XD

And then...oooohhhh, this story isn't over? That's awesome! :DDDD This is gonna be epic! X3

Mission Start!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
i was actually afraid that this was gonna be a one shot but thankfully not! - phew! i loved this and definitely want to read more!
DCG-Charlie chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I did not know I had a fear of short pink haired women until Serah got mad.
Rapier11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Interesting start! Looking forward to read more :)
Supremacy of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Another FLight story! :D And I can already tell that this one will be great! Look forward to the next chapter!

I can totally imagine Lightning freaking out.