Reviews for Where the Drama Starts
nailivserenity007 chapter 1 . 6/4
I love Akashi but in this fanfic,I seriously HATE HIM! Huhuhu TTTT Can I also punch,slap and kick Kise's fiancee? I want to KILL HER! #(-)#
Kisaki Sakura chapter 6 . 3/30
Please love, get your facts straight before writing!

An underaged boy would never be taken under contract in such a fashion. Kurokos parents must give their permission first and sign said contract. To organize the film shooting would have taken at least a week (locations, make up artists, light, etc.), even before that the story would need to be approved propperly - a thing that takes time, and pulling it out of air like this is ... well, upsetting. Nobody with sense would approve such a high risk story without a garantee of success - meaning that the book needs extremly high selling numbers, and probably sponsores.
Beside the point that such a drama is rather unlikely to be shown on TV (please inform yourself of the japanese kulture).

And last, what really angered me, because all it takes is a look in the KnB Wiki: Kuroko is living with his parents, has a grandmother, and two sisters. Nigou isn't staying with him, as he is a maskot for the team. The later is something common to be ignored. I can get that... but you tend to ignore a lot of things that are obvious once you go on a KnB Wiki page, including that while Kises school is the nearest to Kuroko it still is a hindrance for Kise to live with Kuroko. Beside the fact that he is also a teenage boy who is propably living with his parents. (and why is the room trashed?)

You said your story is slightly AU, right now I see few things beside the names that connect this story to Kuroko no Basket.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 3/30
Wait a second... I remember a quote from KnB stating that while Kise was a good model he was a terrible actor. And Kuroko doesn't seem that great at expressing himself. (beside the fact, that I think that Kuroko while being Uke Material, isn't really a bottom)

I get the AU setting, but some things are a little bit too far fetched
I LOVE IT
"UKE KUROKO POWER"
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
YAY! Sakurai! :D I love him!
loveless chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
are those kind of ads allowed to show on tv? o.o
YokaiAngel chapter 31 . 6/25/2015
Go kuroko! Way to put your foot down!
OtakuGirl568 chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
Realllllly great story! I love it! So many feels ;-; but the KiKuro parts were my favorite :)
KuroichiRukibara chapter 31 . 10/5/2014
Best. KiKuro. Ever. Akashi's such a devil! Thanks for writing this story. I'm not very comfortable and fond of mature materials but this... I just had to read this story, the plot is just tooooooooo tempting and interesting! Hope you come up with more awesome fanfics like this!
Flamehazer chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
So cute! Inner fan-girl going kyaaaa :)))
strongmayhem chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Kyaaaaa my feelings! Uwahhhh! KIKUROOOOOOOO!
strongmayhem chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Awwwwwwww
Altira chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
Good job! Had fun reading this even though I lost quite a lot of blood _
Rinaway2109 chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
Dawwww I love reading your stuff it's great I adore the ship so much.
Rinaway2109 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014