Reviews for Hearts of Nothingness
j.m chapter 11 . 3/31
I hope that'll you'll still continue this series, I love it a lot, you can still make the remake but please continue this story. Pleeeeeesssssseeee!(making a pouting face)
DJpaigeDJ chapter 11 . 1/25
Take all the time you need, this should not be a chore, it should be something that you do fun and for the joy of yourself and others but through mostly yourself. That is was what writing fan fiction is supposed to be about, having fun, not a chore.
Mysterygirl145 chapter 11 . 1/23
Your father nearly died!? Man, I don't know what I'd do if I lost mine. I hear ya, school can be tough, I'm the only girl in my classroom (aside from my teachers) filled with boys! Its too much for me!

Can't wait to see your remake on your Kingdom Hearts stories, I am a HUGE fan of them.
SmileRen chapter 11 . 1/22
Take your time, it fine. Good luck with your dad and your job.
Lightseeker001 chapter 11 . 1/22
I'm not the impatient type. Take your time.
relena soulheart chapter 11 . 1/22
I completely understand. Everyone has priorities they need to take care of in their lives. Just get whatever you need to get settled and update whenever you can. No need to rush. :)
Axormin chapter 11 . 1/22
Crystal good luck with life's trials and hope you turn life into a bundle of happiness for you.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
It's nice to see you back again. Another mystery as to why Anna is interacting with light elements, it looks like?
infinitestories chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
let me be frank with you, love. overall, the chapter was enjoyable. :) some parts, were hilarious, some amusing and thought provoking. and i hope that we get to crossover in the future.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Does that mean Anna will get water element and Aqua keyblade
that would make sense
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I don't know what you world you are gonna update next, but when/if you do the " Pirates of the Caribian " I hope Sora, Donald and Goofy will protect Anna at all times IF the piarets were to get weird ideas, since Anna is a girl... you know... " Just keep her safe, boys! "
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Timeless River is next? Great! I can't wait to read Sora, Goofy, Anna and Oliver yell at Donald.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
For future reference, the river of the dead is called the River Styx. Awesome chapter by the way, nice to see Oliver's sensitive side.
Gry17 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Timeless River? This is going to be good. It's one of my favorit worlds. Hey, will Anna tell Sora, Donald and Goofy about Oliver's siblings? I think they deserve to know. It looks to me that Oliver needs all the help he can get.
LilithArtist chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Well, now we're getting somewhere!

At least Oliver is opening up a little more. And Taios misses Nihil. D'aaaaaaaw. Don't worry, buddy, you'll get to see her soon.

At least Kingdom Hearts is back in business. Keep going, Crystal! And make it awesome while you're at it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »