Reviews for Sophias Return
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Congratulations on the job! I need some caryl feels.. love the bit about the necklace :)
Yazzy x chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Carl and Sophia at the end was cute!
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Loved this!
Daryl wanting to surprise Carol was brilliant!
DevilWithAnAngelHeart chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
I love this. I love that you kept Sophia.
vickih chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
I like the idea of covering the pre prison months if you would like to do that.
LostOne1775 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Lol who knew Sophia would unintentionally be a matchmaker between her mom and Daryl!

Never liked Shane or Lori, but I had to admit they were made for each other. They both were selfish, stupid, hated Rick, and wouldn't have survived had it not been the sacrifice of others. Like Otis.
vickih chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Very nice job blending the episode and your take of having Sophia still alive. Looking forward to the farm being over run :)
vickih chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Randal... can't wait to see how you do that one. Love that you kept the olive oyl comment and daryl training Sophia and carol to protect themselves is a great add.
LostOne1775 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I love reading about Daryl blushing :-P

Reading about Sophia's POV is so refreshing, looking at the apocalypse through the eyes of a child is a nice change! I hope there will be more. And I'm glad your going from the show and writing Daryl teaching Sophia and Carol how to defend themselves.
LostOne1775 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
LOL Carol's thoughts about Daryl's great ass made me laugh! But, I have to agree he does have a mighty fine ass ;-)
vickih chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Looking forward to more :)
vickih chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I like the changing pov's and the changes you've made to the story to fit with Sophia being there. You've kept the meat of the story line and yet made it your own. Nice work!
LostOne1775 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I am loving the different POV so far! And I'm really curious on where this'll be going since Sophia is still alive.

Always make me smile whenever I read Sophia calling Daryl, ! So cute!
vickih chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love it! waiting for more! I was a big fan of the farm LOL
LostOne1775 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Love it! I totally wish both Merle and Sophia should have lived! Will be following and reviewing!