Reviews for The Springtime of Romance
Accurate.
darklightening chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Yea i loved it
PALC chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Lmao... too good! I died at "And lots of sex" Kakashi/Gai is always entertaining :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
omg when the conditions came out I couldent stop laughing!
XxAceLawxX chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Uhu... you just go right ahead and believe that Kakashi... Cause I don't think anyone else does. XD
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I especially liked that last scene.
Lots of sex.
Ha!
tineyninja chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I adored it!
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Omg this was just to funny! Love it soooooooooooooooooooooooo much! D
Great story XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I'm Megan823 and I wanted you to know that this is AWESOME! Please make a sequel! I think you're great at writing humorous fanfics and a sequel would be even more AWESOME! Great story! (-)
kitsu012 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I don't really ship Kakashi and Gai but this fic is awesome xD Heh. I've been reading Kokuten so I was curious as to how you'd write humor. You're a really good writer. The plot flowed nicely and you know how to deal out punch lines. Loved all the characters' interactions here. This was really hilarious! x)
amethystfirechik chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is hilarious. Loved that he ended up caving in.
Schattenspieler chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
XD
Das ende ist echt unerwartet. War lustig.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This made me laugh :D Kakashi/Gai is too good lol.

The T rating is fine because it's pretty tame. I think of stories with depicted sexual situations/cursing/violence/gore as needing the M rating.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Ha, Ha, Ha! Loved the ending! Having the two teams observing and making comments was a perfect way to up the humor on this. The whole story was a lot of fun. Thanks for the laugh!
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was really cute! I would love to see more of this pairing!