Reviews for Claws
LucyRider17 chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
I agree with Superboy. I have a hint that she's going to save them, that'll boost her ego. But I can't wait for when she warms up to them.
Layla347 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I like this story update soon please.
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
When's next chapter going to be UPDATED?
IsaBean chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I love this! Amazonians... Pfft... So prejudice against males! Your doing her perfect for an Amazonian in my opinion!
Sakurako Nagasaki chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Love this story you should totally update
Aquarius589 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Your character is a Mary Sue. But she has potential.

A) Don't pair her with Robin. There's enough Mary Sues paired with him.
B) If she's an Amazon, where'd her shapeshifting come from? If you're going to make her a part of an established group, you have to keep her cannon. Meaning super strength and flight. NOT shapeshifting.
C) Why the name Thunder Kitten? I got the Kitten part, but Thunder?
D) The Team wouldn't treat her like royalty. They don't even treat Diana like royalty!

As I said above, she has potential. You just need to tone her down.
animegal1357 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Please continue and don't they know she has been fighting for 4 years
Queen Of Sand chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
i just read your story and i luv it!
please update!
i love the name thunder kitten
it is awesome for a hero
i imagined her in my head and thought she looked very very very pretty
you described her so well, that a person could even imagine her in the head!
xox luv u!
Animals9990 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Great chapter. Loved it. :D
Greenfeathers88 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Hahaha, oh, the evil cliff hangers... Please update soon!
Animals9990 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Awesome. Love it so far. By the way it's Amazon not Amazonian. But I still really like it so far. And I've started writing a story about Klarion and Zatanna for you. :D
lovinurbuks chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
When are you going to update!? I really like your book so update fast
khyur chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
hmmm... its gud a bit grammer mistakes but gud
update fast
stargirl67 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
its interesting
paninya chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'm sorry, but your character is very Mary Sue.
1) Thunder Kitty? Really? First of all, that has nothing to do with being a Amazon OR Wonder Woman. Why Thunder? That seems to have nothing to do with her powers. Also, cat transformations.
2) Amazons cannot shapeshift. If you're making a character an Amazon, yo have to stay within their power range. Make her an independent hero, if you must.
3) If you are going to make your character a protege of Wonder Woman, you have to name her Wondergirl. No. Exceptions.
4)...she has fits of rage and skins people alive? That's not good. She shouldn't be aloud to leave Themyscira, much less become a HERO.
5) The coloring of her cat transformations don't make sense. She should have gold fur and blue eyes, matching her human form. There is no reason to have it be another color.
6) Why is Zatanna her jealous friend. That seems incredibly OOC.
7) What Wondergirl is she before? Donna or Cassie? Cassie was in the show, but Donna came before her.
8) Donna is already Diana's sister.

There is a lot of other things that need fixing but I have a wedding to I can't address them.

Please redo/rebuild your character. (I'm sorry if I came across harsh)