Reviews for Silence
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Good story.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You know what I loved about this one is the fact that you managed to describe John as the grieving father of two small boys that he truly was, not the badass hunter who tried to raise warriors or the man that was an ass of a Dad but the man he was. Ii don’t like the guy much but this was really awesome to read as you portrayed him.
And let’s face it, if there was one person on this planet Dean would start talking to it would be little Sammy, if he was a baby of few months or the grown-up little brother he is now.
This was sweet, sad and loving and a terrific read as always, loved it and great writing!

-lin
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wow, that was great! I was moved to tears, it's so hard to think of them all lost and adrift without Mary there to take care of them. I will totally have to find the journal, thanks for the tip!
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh wow, this is so good and painful and all the things! I really, really love this look into John's psyche after Mary's death. And poor boys... All three of them *hugs them tight*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Yayyy I finally got the time to read your story and post a review :) I'm glad I did too, because this story is really cute and I kinda feel sad for poor John :(
Great one hun
R.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was so heart breaking. I've read parts of John's journal that are there on supernaturalwiki. I love how you interpreted this entry because this is EXACTLY how i imagined it to be. This is just perfect, like word to word out of my head. You read my mind.

Amazing job! :D I love this to bits!