Reviews for Voices at the Door
marmota-b chapter 13 . 2/24
When you mentioned flowers on the Pelennor fields, I immediately thought of poppies... poppies grow in Pelennor fields...
This one has that exact same note of mixed sadness and gladness.
previouslyjade chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I read this awhile back when I didn't have my own fanfic account, and I'm so glad I found it again. It's brilliant, a true masterpiece, and I'm so grateful you decided to share it with the world. There's something so poetic and lovely about your writing style.
memee chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! Very touching, had to blink away some tears from time to time. I think Bilbo is a very difficult character to write, but you do it very well. He is endearing, thoughtful, ditzy, sad, and so many other things, your Bilbo. I particularity love the way you let him think certain thoughts and then only say a single thought out loud and have Aragorn reacting to it as if this was a completely normal conversation :) beautifully written, thank you for sharing!
TheReader chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
This is so lovely. Thank you!
Freyalyn chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Bilbo's song is one of my favourite ones in the book, and one I've sung to myself right from my first reading. I spotted each little quote scattered through the story like old friends.

Again, very poignant and melancholy, but a lovely touch with the characters and the little hidden scenes. Thank you.
Freyalyn chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
What an excellent reason for Bilbo's rhyme about the Dunadan.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
This is a beautiful chapter in a beautiful fic. Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I love these letters of Bilbo's!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Dear Eildon Rhymer, I found this a very powerful and rather moving chapter. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
You have such a poetic style!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
WOW
llb chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I enjoyed this story very much! It is well-written, original, imaginative and in keeping with Canon. You honor the nobility of the characters. A worthy story - you should keep writing!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
So many tears... T_T

Wonderful fic, simply beautiful and tragic as well.
Capi chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
This is the single most wonderful fanfiction I've ever read! I cannot even describe how amazing it was to read all those little moments that fit together so very well. Youre writing style is excellent and it is all so very believable that it could have been taken straight out of the book. The friendship you describe is beautiful and the pictures you have Aragorn paint for Bilbo made me smile, because they made me too think of places that make me happy and just take my breath away. I could go on forever but just let it be said again that this fanfiction is amazing and I thank you very much for sharing it here!
Eruthiadwen chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Absolutely loved this story. As I commented on one of your other stories, it is obvious that Aragorn and Bilbo have a deep friendship, but not many delve into it. I think you captured it wonderfully. You captured the thoughts and feelings of Aragorn and Bilbo perfectly I think. Loved the story!