Reviews for Horse of the Dead
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 12 . 4/22
I really liked this story, it had satisfying conclusion. I think the number 1 factor that drew me to it (aside from the fact that I've been reading your stories for years) was that it wasn't a naruto centric story. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike the anime or the character but it's a bit jarring to see so many stories focussed on him. This was breath of fresh air and I hope you do another story for Highschool of the dead in the future.
Beast Mode92 chapter 4 . 4/22
i really hope you don't fall into that trend where one guy gets almost every girl ion the story. I find that really annoying. That's one of the reasons I don't like many of megamatt09's stories.
DocSlendy chapter 4 . 3/14
Ooh~ This has been amazing so far.
Pagosto McNasty chapter 12 . 1/8
'Tis be awesome!

Great work, even if the end seemed tiny bit rushed to me.
The ending is also the perfect opening for an epilogue, or a second story.(?) (Please?)
a reader chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
a great crossover, loved every minute of reading it. thank you
Grovtech chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
Most Ranma fanfic I've read begins after the springs, but this one does breaks the mode. I can see where that provides a bit more of a challenge for our hero without all the training he received mastering ki. On the other hand, this one did get control of the Neko-panic.

Good Story!
Look what Jesus did chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
In all seriousness this is the best Highschool of the dead crossover fanfic I've read so far and in the week since I first read it I have scoured the crossover section to check
duskrider chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
To be honest its unknown how a zombie would fight. Would they be animalist and try to eat the prey using grabs to make sure they catch them. Or would they have muscle memory from the past and beable to have small time fighting skills.
deanron chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
the only bad part of the story is no curse for Ranma,having a Ranma chan sex story to go with Ranma cun would be cool.
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
surprised the electricity even stayed on that long even if its hydropowered it usually still need manual imput to prevent overloads and needing constant reroutes when areas go down by fire or what ever id actually consider any workers who stay behind to run a electric plant or water plant for as long as possible in a zombie apocalypse real heros
Lestat chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
A wonderful story, Thank you!
Sure left me wanting for more - a great ending - but i always get sad when i read the ending of a great story.
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
ive been planning to read this for a few days but somehow it took me 5/6 days before i started reading and like it so far
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Great story, thanks for your time and effort!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
You know, I literally cheered when Akane, Kuno, AND Nabiki were all killed. Nabiki as a zombie is just SO appropriate! !
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
This was a great story; I particularly enjoyed the way you showed the characters interacting and adapting to the circumstances