Reviews for Horse of the Dead
kirosyamcha chapter 12 . 5/19
Loved the story, thanks!
kirosyamcha chapter 11 . 5/18
Be beginning of chapter(

At Rika's rather tongue in cheek question, Ranma shook himself and smirked at the embarrassed policewoman. "Yeah, welcome aboard and all that. Rika's told us a lot about you y'know, but it didn't do ya justice.") should probably be Shizuka not Rika
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 5/16
I feel sad because you killed off the only actual characters I remember from ranma
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 5/16
Eh other than other than yuuki and the teacher the number of girls isn’t different from canon is it? And now added In ranma, it’s not that bad, going off canon anyways.
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 5/16
I’m glad ranma doesn’t have a curse in this story, it would just be weird. Idk much about the ranma show, but you don’t need to it seems from reading this so far, which I like :p
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 5/15
I like this story and some of the new dynamics in this early group but have to question, with the addition of ranma, how only canon crews got out of the school aside from Kyoko, I think is the only addition. It’s akin to those stories that add naruto into hsotd, when he could use clones to save people but let’s everyone die but canon crew, kinda silly when he could clear the entire city of zombies in under an hour :/
Saeko is thicc.
Quatermass chapter 2 . 3/1
Just like to point out that it's Charles Manson who was the cult leader, not Marilyn Manson...though I daresay some people think Marilyn Manson is a cult leader.
Mike Kromer chapter 12 . 2/12
Loved the ride, wish there was more of this though lol. Wonder if shisuku and rika ever joined in the pride as it where lol. You know his girls wouldn't mind being pregnant with his kids lol. Wonder if the pills where the so called morning after and what they would do/who would take it and who would be first at getting pregnant lol. But that's for imagination is for to take it lol.
Amazing story dude. If I were Ramna I would eat Saeko’s flawless ass and thicc thighs until he finds an island to build a harem. Epic story btw.
Blaze1992 chapter 12 . 12/31/2019
Very interesting story over all I think it's far better than the source but would've liked less death here and there. Also kinda hate how you teased us with the possibility of some MILF action with either the nurse or the red head teacher at the start with the end result of no action at all.

As for crossover's with this fandom have you thought of just doing a Ranma X-over's and use multiple zombie based movies/books/games for plot idea's.

I mean just using the Zombieland movies with the TWD show and maybe the dead rising games could be easily used here.
Axccel chapter 3 . 12/6/2019
I thought the lemons were smoothly integrated with the story. Virgin means not having had sex, not the state of the hymen. And you worded giving Saeko control badly as from what you said, “But he wouldn’t he wanted Saeko to enjoy this, and that meant letting her take control” means that Saeko wouldn’t enjoy it if she wasn’t in control, which is nonsense.
BuddhaBuddha chapter 7 . 10/3/2019
For the most part, the story is interesting. But honestly, the sex scenes suck and aren’t written that well. The constant mention of Ranma’s ‘cat like’ instincts and growling in response to sexual stuff is annoying to read, and should be toned down like a lot. It’s frankly kinda disturbing.
BlackfoxNinja chapter 12 . 9/18/2019
First nicely done story. Second Ranma 1/2 is a older anime in reguards of why naruto runs rapid in crossovers. Personally I rather have more on older anime series like Ranma mix with newer series.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 12 . 8/22/2019
this was rather entertaining. I skipped your lemon bits, but it was a rather entertaining story. Will you ever Go back and do another high school of the dead story? Keep up with the good work and continue writing amazing stories!