Reviews for Horse of the Dead
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 6/14
surprised the electricity even stayed on that long even if its hydropowered it usually still need manual imput to prevent overloads and needing constant reroutes when areas go down by fire or what ever id actually consider any workers who stay behind to run a electric plant or water plant for as long as possible in a zombie apocalypse real heros
Lestat chapter 12 . 5/26
A wonderful story, Thank you!
Sure left me wanting for more - a great ending - but i always get sad when i read the ending of a great story.
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 4/27
ive been planning to read this for a few days but somehow it took me 5/6 days before i started reading and like it so far
Great story, thanks for your time and effort!
You know, I literally cheered when Akane, Kuno, AND Nabiki were all killed. Nabiki as a zombie is just SO appropriate! !
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 3/5
This was a great story; I particularly enjoyed the way you showed the characters interacting and adapting to the circumstances
Gon Freaks chapter 12 . 3/3
I am new to your Ranma stories, and I have to say I am loving them!

Thanks!
Priest chapter 12 . 2/21
Another great fic, I only the first few episodes of HSotD and really only know Ranma 1/2 through fandom, I still loved this one.
Cerberusx chapter 12 . 1/18
Amazing story I must say. He attention to detail and lengthy chapters was simply fantastic! I fully intend to look at the rest of your work.
Cerberusx chapter 9 . 1/17
First off. Great story. Simply fantastic. Now if they need supplies they could always take the boat back to those warehouses to get the goods that are there.
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 1/13
The only one I know who made chapters this long is Freedom Guard (RIP). It's a good story though.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Cool concept.
Rowyko chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
What a great story, thanks for putting it out there for all to enjoy!
Joe R chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I think that once they got the ship up top they should have made it permanant housing and taken a smaller boat for suply runs, I think it would have saved them labor and resorses.
Rowyko chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Gotta day I want too sure about this one bit as I am reading on I am getting more taken by the story. Great work!