Reviews for Horse of the Dead
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 9 . 7/7
for killing that as*hole you get my like and undying loyalty.
anzafay21 chapter 12 . 4/5
Thanks for the chapter and story as always vimesenthusiast!

Really enjoyed seeing your take of the hotd world with Ranma inside it and the changes he's made and done to the story and characters.

Little sad we couldn't see little snippets of what there potential future would have looked like whether they've decided to have kids, become potential mercenaries, or become isolated from the world and become truly self sustaining.

Loves the fight scenes you created especially the ones with our favorite purple haired swordwoman. Also loved the lemons and lime you created through the story really enjoyed reading those.

Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward to reading your other stories!
HighPaladinRath chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
im actually glad you saved kyoko.. and didnt pair saeko with takashi... normally id prefer SaekoxTakashi.. but with Rei being Ranmas cousin... it fits. however... saya was unexpected, but then i read up on asami... and that fits Kohta better
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
It comes off as just not wanting the MC with Yuuki and then obviously pushing her with Kohta. Very obvious in manner.

I gotta say there really are no real attempts at hotd that stick around and I was really hoping that mr martial arts master with heightened senses would catch Shido whole paying attention to his surroundings and send the fucker flying off the bus before having Shizuka drive off. Telling them he purposely killed the kid.

But no. He got away with it. Got to do his bit with every single person with them being braindead and trusting him over the fighter group with 2 teachers. Finally Rei being fucking retarded and not a soul stopping them.

Other then this annoying stuff the chapter was great and Ranma as an MC is interesting. Though the other stories I saw with Ranma/Star Wars or Macross and so on throw me off but have me curious as heck as to how they'll be.
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
I wish Kyoko was paired with Ranma, but least he got Rika.
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Fantastic story.
setokayba2n chapter 12 . 7/24/2020
I somehow had the image of the Musk somehow using Jyusenko to fuck zombies, making me think about what could happen if a zombie fall in one of the pools or if there is some magic that could do anything to the zombies, and if we think of other powerful people, like the Phoenix people or the Amazones, I wonder how did they manage.

Also, wonder if Ukyo managed to survive, Ryoga somehow I can imagine him in the wild long enough to survive, maybe getting lost. Kodachi I guess was dead like his brother, the father maybe still in Hawaii or dead. The Amazones are strong and have grannies like Cologne to protect them.

Hope you return to this world again in a future. And good work with the story.
Raiju001 chapter 12 . 6/21/2020
I really enjoyed this telling of HOTD! I really wish the original author hadn't died and was able to finish what he had started but this one does a fair job keeping to the theme of adaptation versus tradition found in the original. Thank you for the fun ride!
Condescension22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Of you hate Naruto crosses, then why not do a mark to cross that you feel should be the norm. I'd like to see you do a ranma x naruto crossover.
kirosyamcha chapter 12 . 5/19/2020
Loved the story, thanks!
kirosyamcha chapter 11 . 5/18/2020
Be beginning of chapter(

At Rika's rather tongue in cheek question, Ranma shook himself and smirked at the embarrassed policewoman. "Yeah, welcome aboard and all that. Rika's told us a lot about you y'know, but it didn't do ya justice.") should probably be Shizuka not Rika
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 5/16/2020
I feel sad because you killed off the only actual characters I remember from ranma
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 5/16/2020
Eh other than other than yuuki and the teacher the number of girls isn’t different from canon is it? And now added In ranma, it’s not that bad, going off canon anyways.
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 5/16/2020
I’m glad ranma doesn’t have a curse in this story, it would just be weird. Idk much about the ranma show, but you don’t need to it seems from reading this so far, which I like :p
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
I like this story and some of the new dynamics in this early group but have to question, with the addition of ranma, how only canon crews got out of the school aside from Kyoko, I think is the only addition. It’s akin to those stories that add naruto into hsotd, when he could use clones to save people but let’s everyone die but canon crew, kinda silly when he could clear the entire city of zombies in under an hour :/