Reviews for Nightfall
Nightwing15 chapter 13 . 4/19
I am thoroughly enjoying this arc of the team and "Robin". The way you made his character is really thought out and detailed. This story isn't rushed, it has a nice pace to it, and the way you portray the characters is appreciative. Keep going, and I sincerely hope that you will update soon. (Or, HECK YEAH! I am loving this story! Update soon please!)
WhenUniversesCollide chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
WHERE ART THOU?! I NEED another chapter! I need it! THY DIDST PROMIS MONTHLY! Either way. love this, please don't forget us!that's a cat if FF even let's me use the symbols I did...)
Canadiagirl chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
This is such a nice story. Probably my favourite au story.(except for that one vampire one haha) I love Nightfall so much. He's such an interesting person, though it's a funny thing knowing more about a character than the character themselves.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
It would be hilarious for Batman to find his Robin name.
Universe chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
Hey, stumbled across this and found it surprisingly enjoyable. I know updates are monthly, but the sooner the better! P.S.: I have a FF account, I'm just not signed in. Its WhenUniversesCollide (
KaliAnn chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
A great session. I like how Nightfalll is so honest
FrostyAngelWings chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
IT'S SOOOOO CUUUUTE! Shouldn't Batman already know his identity? I mean he's THE detective!
Loveless212 chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
great fight scene. How about for the next chapter, the league does come but when they get there Nightfall is missing and being sold on the blackmarket and then Batman find him and takes care of him until he's better, not telling anyone he found Nightfall to not get anyone's hopes up if Nightfall doesn't make it but we all knows he does so yeah. Just giving you ideas. If I'm annoying you then you can go on wattpad and criticize my writing if you want...bye.
Marmar218 chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
Love the concept of this story! Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope to see an update soon!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
Please let NightFall be alright, poor boy. Desmont is really after him. Can't someone protect him? Help him remember? Have a home? How is he? He was really hurt.
Boogalee99 chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
I'm loving this story. Night is so cute. Is Bruce ever going to adopt him? I loved that little sneak that he had of the man behind the mask a few chapters back
Boogalee99 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
I had to laugh at one typo.

Rad Arrow
DemonDance chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
So glad you've updated! I missed this sorry and I love it!
bunny456 chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
YOU ARE ALIVE! I was getting worried. This was really good, I hope Nightfall gets nabbed by Cadmus. Please dont leave me hanging for another month
KaliAnn chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
Well that was chaotic but well written battle.