Reviews for Nightfall
Loveless212 chapter 12 . 5/3
great fight scene. How about for the next chapter, the league does come but when they get there Nightfall is missing and being sold on the blackmarket and then Batman find him and takes care of him until he's better, not telling anyone he found Nightfall to not get anyone's hopes up if Nightfall doesn't make it but we all knows he does so yeah. Just giving you ideas. If I'm annoying you then you can go on wattpad and criticize my writing if you want...bye.
Marmar218 chapter 12 . 5/3
Love the concept of this story! Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope to see an update soon!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 5/2
Please let NightFall be alright, poor boy. Desmont is really after him. Can't someone protect him? Help him remember? Have a home? How is he? He was really hurt.
Boogalee99 chapter 12 . 5/1
I'm loving this story. Night is so cute. Is Bruce ever going to adopt him? I loved that little sneak that he had of the man behind the mask a few chapters back
Boogalee99 chapter 11 . 5/1
I had to laugh at one typo.

Rad Arrow
DemonDance chapter 12 . 4/30
So glad you've updated! I missed this sorry and I love it!
bunny456 chapter 12 . 4/30
YOU ARE ALIVE! I was getting worried. This was really good, I hope Nightfall gets nabbed by Cadmus. Please dont leave me hanging for another month
KaliAnn chapter 12 . 4/30
Well that was chaotic but well written battle.
fate chapter 11 . 4/24
's been roughly three years. please update!
ak74224 chapter 11 . 4/3
your story is amazing i really love it please update soon and don't abandon this story
NO. NO. NO. DO NOT STOP HERE RIGHT NOW I HAVE WAITED TO DAMN LONG FOR THIS. CONTINUE. KEEP GOING. ILL CRY. PLEASE.
FrostyAngelWings chapter 11 . 3/7
Ugh! Why with the cliffhangers! Every single story that I've found and read for six months has ended with a cliffhanger! Please write more soon! I know you've said your busy but please try and make the time! I will be following both of you!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 3/1
Is the Anthony who I think he is? Robin will freak out! I like the story.
What is he planning to do with the phone call for the job? computer voice or...steal parts from tv?
Batman have really spooked the poor kid. He's scared just the thought of him being there or what he thinks about him. I bet Robin feels alone even if he's not. Poor little bat-bird.
Please UPDATE really soon!
LOVE IT!
DICK/ROBIN forever!
;-)
KaliAnn chapter 11 . 3/1
Very well written and extremely exciting
africaflower77 chapter 11 . 3/1
Ahhhhh! ANTHONY Z! Zucco! Oh I like where this is going *squeeeeeeeeee*! please update soon!