Reviews for Nightfall
Dude I thought you were never gonna update you got me surprised
The Watermelon chapter 6 . 6/12
(Sorry I accidentally posted a review before I finished writing it and checked the spelling. Hopefully it didn't go through :P)
What I wanted to say was I really enjoyed the Nightfall and Superboy moment and I hope that in the future there will be more! I'm also curious to see if Nightfall will butcher the English language
AmandaVincent13 chapter 6 . 6/12
when i saw u updated, i legit just sat there and screamed for a good 10 seconds, my boyfriend ran into the room thinking i was being murdered. He brought a bat.
Blue Torpedo chapter 6 . 6/12
Nice chapter! I remember liking this story when you first started writing it, but I forgot about it until you started updating again. It's a really good story!
Nightwing911 chapter 5 . 5/26
Literally am squirming to hear the rest
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AmandaVincent13 chapter 5 . 5/10
broseph! ive been waiting forever for you to update! this is like my favorite story! and i know you cant rush perfection, but this should be the one exception! im dying to know what happens with him!
I like it I just started reading your story by the way and it seems okay so far.
bookchomper101 chapter 5 . 5/7
Yay! An update! :D
Is violet catwoman and batman's kid? That would be awesome! :P
And you got wally spot on yay
Can't wait for the next update!
The Watermelon chapter 5 . 5/3
Very interesting... You have made Violet the daughter of Batman... It would be amusing to see Batman as a overprotective father if he will be one :)
Holy Hoot chapter 5 . 5/3
Yes! Chapter 5 finally! It's good to know that an interesting and great story will be continued rather than be discontinued by certain circumstances
AmandaVincent13 chapter 4 . 5/2
bro. don't do this. i will turn into bats and hunt you down. bro...
The Watermelon chapter 1 . 4/24
I really enjoyed reading your first 4 chapters and I'm really glad to hear that the story will be back to updates! :D
Darkline cry chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
update pls btw amazing story
Sammie chapter 4 . 2/16/2014