Reviews for Nightfall
africaflower77 chapter 7 . 7/15
I almost screamed when I saw this chapter! THANK YOU! Oh and when you say that only violet is unaffected about bats glares I laughed at that part! It's so true, in YJ rob is also unaffected by bats glares tho he does seem surprised when on the Santa prisca mission batman congratulates them. One last thing: I wonder what the "indistinguishable" expression on bats face was?! And once again thanks!
KaliAnn chapter 7 . 7/13
Hmm, I like this shy unsure Nightfall. He's really going through his own puberty in more ways then one
africaflower77 chapter 6 . 7/5
UPDATE UPDATE! This story is AMAZING so far!
Dude I thought you were never gonna update you got me surprised
The Watermelon chapter 6 . 6/12
(Sorry I accidentally posted a review before I finished writing it and checked the spelling. Hopefully it didn't go through :P)
What I wanted to say was I really enjoyed the Nightfall and Superboy moment and I hope that in the future there will be more! I'm also curious to see if Nightfall will butcher the English language
AmandaVincent13 chapter 6 . 6/12
when i saw u updated, i legit just sat there and screamed for a good 10 seconds, my boyfriend ran into the room thinking i was being murdered. He brought a bat.
Blue Torpedo chapter 6 . 6/12
Nice chapter! I remember liking this story when you first started writing it, but I forgot about it until you started updating again. It's a really good story!
Nightwing911 chapter 5 . 5/26
Literally am squirming to hear the rest
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AmandaVincent13 chapter 5 . 5/10
broseph! ive been waiting forever for you to update! this is like my favorite story! and i know you cant rush perfection, but this should be the one exception! im dying to know what happens with him!
I like it I just started reading your story by the way and it seems okay so far.
bookchomper101 chapter 5 . 5/7
Yay! An update! :D
Is violet catwoman and batman's kid? That would be awesome! :P
And you got wally spot on yay
Can't wait for the next update!
The Watermelon chapter 5 . 5/3
Very interesting... You have made Violet the daughter of Batman... It would be amusing to see Batman as a overprotective father if he will be one :)
Holy Hoot chapter 5 . 5/3
Yes! Chapter 5 finally! It's good to know that an interesting and great story will be continued rather than be discontinued by certain circumstances
AmandaVincent13 chapter 4 . 5/2
bro. don't do this. i will turn into bats and hunt you down. bro...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »