Reviews for The Dangers of Math and Love
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Very interesting.
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Oh loved this gem! I can't believe I've not reviewed it yet. Steve and Ed's misunderstanding leading them into blows is something I can picture happen. Mike's comment on Jeannie having to get used to men fighting to help her with her math drew a giggle from me and I'm sure a blush from her. Now you must, I insist (*wink*) write a love triangle between the three - but perhaps when Jeannie is in college ;-) No pressure of course...I am told I'm a very patient person.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Enjoyed that story!
TSOSF site chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Jeannie always seems to get into trouble. I like her here as a young girl - bold but also in need of defense. The guys want to defend and protect her even Norm! Thanks for a great story and a wonderful birthday present.
briroch chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
What a lovely story, it is like watching a "Comedy of Errors"! The noble knight rescuing the damsel in distress- all that was missing in the scene with the dog was"Paws up!" Then the second knight barging in, jumping to the wrong conclusion. Just great! I also liked Ironside's sarcastic remark about hitting smaller boys. The teenage girl falling in and out of love at the drop of a hat. Don't we all know it?
keller12917 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The part where the dog was at the phone booth made me bust out laughing because I thought what was she thinking calling the cops for help with a dog matter?! I loved it though when Steve busted in and just started swinging.