Reviews for Non Omnis Moriar
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 2/8
LOVE IT!
Polly Little chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Oh my goodness, that was good.
poisonedapple13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
WHY.

so im crying now. Thanks for that.

nah but really xD that was amazing. I love your vocabulary usage and imagery. It made for a very beautiful, albeit disturbing fic.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
So sad and so beautiful...
I love how you use "beyond the end" instead of "until death do us part" or the kind; it feels more... personal.
This is so tragic and there are moments that do a good job in squeezing my heart, like Lovi's dying moment and Antonio's acceptance in the end. I also love Antonio's thoughts, like "he just couldn't let the thing that wore his face feast on his best friend". It's very heart-broking and it did a good jab for my feels ;_;

Sorry for this really un-constructive review. I wish I could review better since this obviously deserve much better.
Thank you for writing this! :DD
MoJo-TsuneniToEien chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You really have a unique way of
portraying each character; it's what makes your AUs worth reading, I think! The amount of detail you go into and your beauteous eloquence is jaw-dropping; I can't get enough of your writing style! You are an inspiration to me, and I'm VERY glad you wrote another Fanfic. ("And the Birds Sing No More" was... unforgettable.)
...
Forgive me for mention of your previous work, as I feel it should not be... well, your work in general should not be ranked in such a manner. Truthfully, I am not saying I enjoyed this–or read this–because it was YOUR work. I am genuinely interested in the story itself. And, I'm sure, I always will be. )
Thank you. You are a fantastic writer and I hope for your continued success!
Mafiusu chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
God,...i adore your storys.
You have such an unice writing style and i must say your FF'S are breath-taking.
I don't really know how to write in English how great i think your story's are.
/D I'm sorry.
I did some sketches after reading your FF
post/65242511722/after-reading-this-amazing-good-w riten-ff-i-did
If you would allow, i would like to make a painting to your FF :)
Please don't stop writing,
greetings
Itanohira chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
GDUSGSGSJIAIAHHAHA I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS YOU -

Ahh, but on another note, it's nice to see how you portray a sane Antonio, haha! Thevzombies were a nice touch, too. Really liked how you added that bit about them being territorial, it made your zombies stand out compared to other zombies I've read on .

The ending was very... well, it was heartwarming but still weird cause gah Lovino is dead and Antonio's dying, and typically be a tragedy's ending I think Antonio's somewhat peace with the situation really shined through, which was nice. Antonio reminiscing on the past, and the tid-bits where's there's hinting to Antonio/Lovino times was great addition to the story! Ahh, I feel like I'm listing everything that happened in the story, but it was just such a great piece!

Ugh, before I ramble you to death I just want to sat that the warm boots parts were a personal favorite of mine while reading. C:
2degreesabovefreezing chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
!
I love your stories so much! Just...beautiful! Beautifully written, beautiful twist, beautiful ending. It was great, I loved it.
Shiikun chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Ah! You updated! I'm excited now
"And the Birds Sing No More" is one of my favorite fanfictions (even though it made me feel anxious) and I bet this one is going to be one too. I guess that's why you're one of my favorite authors, you're writing makes me feel many different emotions.
So far I like how this is in Antonio's point of view instead of Lovino, I'll get to see how you work with his character.
Good luck with this story and hope you update soon 3
RulerofAwesomeness chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
...i need to go rethink life