Reviews for Follow Me Back into the Sun
MallieBuu chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Follow Me Back into the Sun' is Nominated for 'Best Three Year Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Would love a one shot of this.
33. Confusion

He barges into the living room and opens his mouth to demand the bitch fix the air conditioning unit inside the gravity simulator when—he pauses and stares at the countless equations that cover the entire stretch of the wall, and the woman turns away from the numbers and letters she's currently inking into the drywall to regard him with exhaustion-glazed eyes and slur, "I ran out of notebooks."
43, 45, and 47 nearly undid me.
Prl16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Beautiful.
xEbonystar chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Holy Fuck I love this...
Characterization. Situations. Feel and thought. The minimalism works perfectly. No fat, just great.
"40. Innocence 'Maybe, Once'" Shit, right in the feels. 3
wsprsndadrk chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Lol fucking walnut...
Milla chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I read your fic this afternoon and I loved it, i want a sequel. Some of these sentences are so striking. I never write reviews but i really liked this one :) Keep up the goor work
Lilian chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
God this is beautiful. Every single one of the hit me like a punch in the gut, or the softest caress of a feather, or a single cry of joy. Wonderful read, you pack so much in so few words. Kudos!
nancy103 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Gotta love Bonds - lol! And seriously, thank you for mentioning the Moon! I thought I was the only one that thought things would go haywire in this world without our tides.
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow, I don't normally read drabbles but this was really beautiful and so articulate! Every sentence was just amazing, I felt like I was seeing Vegeta's life (some of his best memories) flash through his eyes!

And then there were sentences where you didn't have to say more; like hell: it was boring as fuck!

Amazing. Very well written.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Please, please let your DBZ nostalgia kick continue! I am a huge fan of writers who say a lot in very few words, and this is amazing. You are a truly talented writer - I could gush all day over this!

I have to say, I love the humour in the 'Moon' sentence - I agree with Vegeta!

I could try and pick favourites, but the truth is that I love each and every sentence written here. I think you chose the perfect moment to end the one-shot on, and you encompassed everything important in the B/V relationship. I'm just amazed. The characterizations are spot on, and I really like that Bulma hassles him for eating so fast... it's a neat little gem in here. Bravo.
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Woah. Wow.
Gift is really touching.
Cloud is beautiful.
Hell is funny.
Waves says a lot.
Innocence is like, 'woah! The impact you can portray in TWO words!'
Star is a wonderful thought.
Smile is truly, truly beautiful!

Yeah, and generally wonderful!
LeChick chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is just fucking brilliant
Aquestra chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Most creative 3 year I've read! Beautiful and simple. And this line:

"I once saw a star being born."

Moved me. I don't know what it was about it, but it was absolutely incredible.
froglady15 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was a very different outlook on a 3 year get together. I actually thoroughly enjoyed this! :)
AnkSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
What a great creative story!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »