Reviews for Harry Knew Best After All
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 1 . 7/29
If they were real and i wasn't happily married... man i would be all up in this like there is no tomorrow! Hermione is one lucky chick in this fic!
julesrulesfools chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I did really like it, I guess I just like more buildup and suspense and sexual tension first. The erotic aspect was well written, I just feel like it'd have been hotter if there was a chapter or two of plot first.
XxRemus John LupinxX chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Should make this into a fanfiction story
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
That was so hot, I honestly wasn't paying much attention to look for mistakes. Very well done.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I really, really like this story. It just gave me the warm and fuzzies and made me sooo happy. You should definately sequel this!
Daphnis23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
It's hot. Great OS
Alexz chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was really good, Write more please! Love how the friends revel in sharing:)
Mama Shmi chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
jmullinax chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I found a huge mistake that needs to be fixed immediately! The rest of the chapters are missing and that's not right! There needs Delies be 10 to 15 more chapters!
RayneKitsune chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That... was incredible. you did a kick ass job! i loved how you went into detail with the lube and the other scenes leading up to the threesome! im pretty sure though, that Harry was a little out of character, but otherwise you did a damn fine job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hey, this is a great story!
The only real mistake I found is a slight language misuse...
Trollop, in Britain, means a flirt or slut or something similar...
It does to mean to beat someone! Haha
Other than that though, very hot ;)
Marine76 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I must say this one was the best I ever read of this trio. Awesome in every way.
xelacy chapter 1 . 11/29/2013