Reviews for Lost
KagomeGirl021 chapter 30 . 9/3
Ooh you have me on the edge of my seat! Please update soon! I can hardly wait to find out what happens next! It's been almost a year since since the last update so please write more soon! I am loving the way you portray all the characters and I love that you brought Luna in as heir of ravenclaw. I adore Luna!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2015
warriorhazelpetal chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
The ending sentence of Harry's passionate speech made me cry and relect on my life.
Hikari Nova chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
wow poor Hermione, bet you must've gotten some flak for killing her off
Myread88 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
um eat with his mouth full?! i think thats the point though... maybe you ment TALK ? but like the start though
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Not to be mean but the plot of this story is very clumsy and not well thought out. Impossible time jumps occur between one moment and the next. Characters do not act or react in a believable manner. The level of intelligence of many characters are far bellow what they should be.
Elfen Children chapter 30 . 10/8/2015
Woah! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Again please! Lol
Guest chapter 30 . 10/8/2015
saranya1555 chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
hi, it is good fic, continuation
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
The crossover idea is good, specially with alive Minato. Having Harry , Naruto & Neville as confident and highly talented kids is also good. this story in exciting. Please update as often as you can. Thanks.
Akayuki Novak chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
...Is that... wise? To announce that during a Chunin exam?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
royano chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
when is the next chapter?
Deathmvp chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
Nice work here. I do wounder if Minato will be sending a "team" into Hogwarts to train them during the tri wiz torment as offical in cannon Harry was from a 4th school. Minato could use the fact that he is in 2 groups like this to get a Team there to help or maby as another judge. I also want to see Dumbydoor's reaction if one of the 3 must kill at some time as they are also getting raised in the ninja way and while not common in Cannon Naurto show they are training to kill not just capture and say never do that again and you are released.