Reviews for Lost
saranya1555 chapter 27 . 22h
hi, it is good fic, continuation
The crossover idea is good, specially with alive Minato. Having Harry , Naruto & Neville as confident and highly talented kids is also good. this story in exciting. Please update as often as you can. Thanks.
Akayuki Novak chapter 27 . 10/2
...Is that... wise? To announce that during a Chunin exam?
Please update soon
royano chapter 26 . 9/30
when is the next chapter?
Deathmvp chapter 26 . 9/29
Nice work here. I do wounder if Minato will be sending a "team" into Hogwarts to train them during the tri wiz torment as offical in cannon Harry was from a 4th school. Minato could use the fact that he is in 2 groups like this to get a Team there to help or maby as another judge. I also want to see Dumbydoor's reaction if one of the 3 must kill at some time as they are also getting raised in the ninja way and while not common in Cannon Naurto show they are training to kill not just capture and say never do that again and you are released.
walt chapter 23 . 9/29
Type your review for this chapter here...
Please update soon
thedwo chapter 24 . 3/9
Decent story.

I'm actually glad you had the guts to have the troll kill Hermione. So often, authors just hand wave events so that the outcome is exactly the same without Harry there.

That said, I do have some criticism - you frequently have a character say something, then have a different character react on the same line. Its confusing.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 24 . 2/23
Good luck with everything and hopefully someday soon you can continue this fic. you are a great writer and it would be sad to see you stop writing. again good luck with your life and i hope things turn out for the better!
skg1991 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Naruto and Harry not being in Griffindor was a huge let down...both are afterall brave many things do depend upon Harry being a Griffindor afterall...
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you're having, hon! I hope things are going better for you now. have you sought litigation (I think that's the proper term) against the landlady? surely she couldn't kick you out without legally standing reason? (lack of payment, disruptive behavior, stuff like that). just for damaging your property and attempted assault, she should be arrested.

well, either way, I hope things turn around for all your family, and my best wishes for you and your mom.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
"Lilly, I know you never noticed but I actually look Japanese and not British." Lilly Potter has to be dumber than Lois Lane if she never noticed her husband was Asian!
Akayuki Novak chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
Take your time. The world isn't going to end just because you aren't updating. I love this story, thank you for writing.
Chibisuka6 chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
I'm sorry things aren't working out for you and hope things get better I like your story and hope for more. Take your time and if it takes longer to get back into the groove of things is you keep all your readers posted. Thanks.