Reviews for Kiss
Now THIS is the ending I'm dying for! Yet so terrified the writers wont give to us. Thank you for giving me closure!
Miss Dazed chapter 10 . 5/31
This story is pure gold. I loved it! After the revelations of season 3 finale, I had to find a nice, romantic Lizzington fic to celebrate, hahaha. Thank you for writing this.
Justine chapter 10 . 4/12
This story was so beautiful! I loved it! Going to save it and put it down as one of my favorite Lizzington Fanfictions! :3
Justine chapter 5 . 4/3
I just I don't know. I don't think Red would become verbally abusive to her just because she talked to another man. That just sounds controlling and unlike him.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Awww such a great ending
ameliemallette1 chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
j'adore et j'espère que tu envisage de faire une suite par ce que ta fic est merveilleuse.
lemonChocolate chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
I just wow. This is just so fantastic. I can't find the words. They WAY you write is so captivating, I really enjoyed this a lot, thank you!
Radleks chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
Excellent! Great read. Well done!
foxy11814 chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
200th review! Congrats!

I just wanted to drop by and say I enjoyed your story very much. I'll admit I usually think of Red as a father figure for Lizzie, but I decided to give some Lizzington stories a chance and I must admit your story (and another one I favorited recently) made me understand why so many people "ship" them, as well. Anyway, I am definitely going to check out your other stories and I hope you will write more Blacklist stories.
A fan chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
This was really good! Thank you!
Elissa Piraino chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
This is the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read in my life. You completely captured Red, to a point where I could hear him say the words in my head as I read. And that was the best written sex scene ever. EVER. Absolutely beautiful. I love you for writing this.
harry horror chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Awesome writing! Your characterization was excellent!
city bookworm chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
They do have the potential to be together. But there will be problems, the FBI for one I can't see that they'd be accomodating with the change in their relationship. Plus if they don't go back Red goes back on the list and they'll hunt Liz too. It would be interesting to read about what could happen next. For them to work while away is one thing, but what happens next. I wonder if Liz would be happy when people she knows are aware about their relationship. They could disappear, lie to others or tell and see what happens. I like the latter idea why couldn't they find a way to be together and still go after the Blacklisters. I wonder if you'll use any of the things from the newer episodes in your stories. I look forward to reading more of them when you write them.
writerfan2013 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I think you were treading a fine line there too, as well as Lizzie! It would have been easy to get the atmosphere of angry Red wrong, abusive, but I think you pulled it off. Will read more later, am loving your story! -Sef
writerfan2013 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I think Liz is a little ooc here (I don't see her as self doubting at all) but I think you're building up that psychology for her because of The Plot.

I liked it!