Reviews for The Mark of Perseus
I read these over and over again but I still don't like jack. I think it's because Percy was so strong and sexy in the first books but then he becomes more.. Feminine I guess. I'm also pretty selfish because I wasn't Percy to be center of attention hahaha
Mickey chapter 11 . 5/8
I liked it
brantleyh936 chapter 10 . 4/21
I am seriecly( I can't spell to save my life) crying right now and chanting noninonononomonono
brantleyh936 chapter 2 . 4/21
You just made me lose a chapter whyyyyyyyy
Y
Wolf154657 chapter 11 . 2/17
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GO JACK!
DanceOfTheCrystalRose1993 chapter 11 . 1/29
What is the sequel to this story cause I'm slightly lost
You have so many stories that I just can't find it
By the way I love your work I especially like this series the best out of your stories
Shadow of the Angel chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I can't wait for the next installment "House of Love"!

I hope you post it soon!
dreamer chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
When is the sequel going to be up?
crazyfanficshipper chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I can't wait for the next installment, the house of love. Oh how the gods are going to faint...yes so amusing! Please put up the sequel soon
SarahGayle chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
I completely love this series! I went from one "book" straight to the next. I love the idea and the characters, the way you portrayed them was wonderful. There was never a dull moment. I cant wait to read the next installment. You rock, keep writing!
Matt chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
You'll also have to have some lovers for Jack.
Matt chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
When you make the sequel to this story how about you throw Tartarus/Percy/Nico into the mix?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
This story was so good I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Definitely Thanatos/Triton, the threesome with Zeus Poseidon and Hades, and Apollo/Hermes. Then something with Ares and Hephaestus and maybe have Dionysus too?