Reviews for The Mark of Perseus
Mason chapter 5 . 6/21
u should defiantly have Arion fuck Percy with his horse dick and huge balls it would b really hot
Well, your AN does explain the Siren comment :D

Oh and I am looking forward to more angst from Percy :)
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 6/8
Please tell me you didn't pair up Jack. I mean he was forced aged he practically counts as child!

Oh and looking forward to the gods reaction to their son :D
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 6/8
Awww...you rushed it -pout-

Well, at least Jacks character is awesome :)
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 6/8
Awww...hope they get him back before he is all grown up. Also, why did Percy chose the name for him that he did again?
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 6/8
Aww...Percy was a bit harsh there, but the angst was nice and appropriate.

Oh and seems like Percy grew a second head while I wasn't looking seeing as Apollo kissed his left neck :D
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 6/8
Fanfiction logged me out. Well, guess it's been a while since it did it...so, that's alright.

I rediscovered my adoration for you. Not that I didn't adore you before, but this chapter was such a good remonder of why :)

The way you combine complicated feelings with hero business and tons of lovers is truly admirable! You consideration for Percys character and his situation are also very realistic :)
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 5/19
Huh...you managed to make a realistic MPreg. Without any annoying unnecessary scenes.

Great! :)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 5/19
I am getting a bit confused with the roman equivalents of the gods names. So far I have been able to keep up, but would you mind terrible sending me a list or so per PM?

Or aren't they as important in the future? Do I need to look them up?

Oh and I wonder what Hera did. Sounds terrible. Something he needs to ask her, well at least we can all be sure that it didn't hinder his libido :D

Still something to ask...hm...
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 5/19
Do you mean literally on fire? Or figuratively? (Woah...too late to figure out wheter or not I spelled that right :D )
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 5/19
Maybe you should delete this?

It's kinda irrelevant now seeing as the contest is long over...

Well, at least that's what I think.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 5/19
The augur will probably do no such thing as hate Leo :D
Adriene SC chapter 11 . 3/1
Lovely
A little bit confusing but a really good fic!
amenoshimai1 chapter 11 . 1/13
:p sequel!, now!, I demand it!
molly122 chapter 11 . 12/19/2015