Reviews for Nights in White Satin
GrapeSodaBandBabies chapter 34 . 1/20
I just finally, FINALLY (I'M SO SORRY) finished your amazing story! It took me a lifetime and a half but it was sooooooo worth it. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and I loved every single minute of it. Now I can rest in peace
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
IF EMMA WATSON PLAYED COURTNEY AND LIAM HEMSWORTH PLAYED DUNCAN ID DIE
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
WHAT THE OMG I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING BEST STORY EVER
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
OMG I watch the vampire diaries to I thing Damon is so hot
BBQU33N chapter 34 . 7/19/2015
This why this story is now in my favorites cx good job I really enjoyed it and loved all you're hard work and effort you put in this story.
-CX
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
are there any lemons in this story?
Lumarie chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
Hello, your history is great! Poor Courtney, but if you stick with Duncan. Conte please. Thanks for writing.
Lakaya Phillips chapter 23 . 2/19/2015
OMFG you need to write a lil fasta hunny dis shit is so fucking goo oh my good
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Duncan should've shut his horny ass up.
Nneoma chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I think it is Courtney or Bridgette.
Nneoma chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Maybe it's Chef Hatchet?!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/25/2014
P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!
John Spangler chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say that I've read your story and I've loved it. You made a good use of all the characters, even the villains (and about villains...I have to say that I've been a bit upset by how you portrayed Gwen and Trent, since they are two of my favorite characters. However, you did it in a good way, and at least they're together), a good balance between action and drama. And the sex scenes where really hot. It's been a while since I've read a TDI story as great as this one. Compliments.
AngelRoseStar15 chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
I was going to stop reading this during chapter six but i side against it and contiue and i start liking it as the chapters continue on. Im glad i stuck with the story and it is one of my top favorite cartoon section stoires or to say the least my favorite DuncanxCourtney story :-)
Duncanschick chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
Woops. Can remember the password. Hahah. I absolutely loved this. It took me a while to bring myself to read it because i still cant believe this is the end. Its been an extraordinary story and i hope others will read it too even though it has ended.
Lots of love from your #1 fan (lol)