Reviews for The Tale of Shizuka Kaori
Mashety chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
Really good story.

I sticked with it since the beggining, and im glad i did.

I have no complains, but i would like you to add a little bit more of action, to balance with the daily routine of the characters.

I dont know if you are going to continue with this or start another story, both ways, i'll just keep reading this awesome material. :D
Live Chaos chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
Hmm... very good. Though maybe you should've had Hazama have a conversation of some sort with Rachel. Preferably a cordial one discussing Shizuka or something.

Though if you plan to do a sequel or extend the story a bit, you definitely need to include a scene where Hazama takes away Takamagahara's power for good like he does in Continuum Shift, maybe even have Rachel help him when he explains why. He has to, even if it's just for Shizuka's sake this time. Why? Because otherwise one way or another, Takamagahara will reset everything. Heck, maybe even erase Skizuka if they deem her a mistake or something along the lines of that. And even if Skizuka isn't erased Takamagahara will STILL be causing the time loops, causing Hazama, Skizuka, and everyone else to be forced to go back where they started again and again and again and you get the idea. Hence why Hazama needs to still take away Takamagahara's power like he did in canon, in order to prevent any of that from happening.
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Oh yay, my favorite character made an appearance! Hehe, love Carl and Ada.
So, what does Kokonoe have in store for her Shizzy? Hope it's nothing too extreme.
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Good for you, Shizuka, being so bold and brave.
What is the ending to all of this, I wonder...Rachel sure knows how to goad people. She's almost as good as Hazama, ahahaha.
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
How adorable, Hazama taking Shizuka out to eat. Awww... w

You know, I get the feeling that Shizuka loves crying a little too much. Either that, or she really REALLY wears her heart on her sleeve. It's good to see the main character show emotion, but this is getting to be too much. With all her crying, she's starting to remind me of Noel (no offense intended, it's just that I never really liked Noel).

I don't think I've told you this before, but your fanfic is one of the few good ones on BlazBlue (at least, the ones concerning OCs). Please keep on writing!
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
You know, in most situations, it would be Hazama trying to kill somebody and good old Haku trying to save the day. This change of pace was very surprising, but...I liked it. Good cliffhanger ending.

Although I can understand Shizuka's reasons for giving up, I feel like she gave in too easily. In my opinion, I would have liked to see her fight back some more, to see Shizuka in some fighting action. So one question has been answered, but now another one has popped up: Why?
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Aww, that last line was just too cute (and funny). I like how you end each chapter with a quote. Is that just your style, or does this have some sort of significance to the story? I'm curious.
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Hmm, so her parents were murdered...by who I wonder...
Amulet? What amulet? I never read anything about that, or maybe, you did mention it and I'm just not reading carefully.

Wow, I never though Hazama could be such a thoughtful, kind person. I still side with Kokonoe though, she's got the right idea of not trusting him for anything.
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Well, I certainly didn't see the ending of this chapter coming. Hazama is actually being quite nice right now, but I can't shake the feeling I'm getting. He's up to something...

There are some question floating in my head that have yet to be answer yet.
What do Shizuka's parent have to do with the NOL?
Exactly what is the relationship between her and Kokonoe? How did they meet?
Is the ring she just received going to be used to control Shizuka later on? (Please say no. I like this OC you've created, and I would hate for her to end up like Lambda or Tsubaki.)
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Oh crap, Hazama? I wish you the best of luck, Shizuka Kaori; you're going to need it.

Hmm? I wonder why her face felt hot and she couldn't move. Was she nervous about meeting her new boss? Or is there some sense of fear? I look forward to reading more.
M0n0chr0meHue chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hmm, interesting start you have here. It's enough to get my attention, but not so much that it's spoiling anything. You also left out some things which have got question forming in my mind, making me want to read more to find the answers. Nice job. :)
Cosmo.camellia chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Really Love this Fic so far, It's unique and interesting, Please Keep Updating :)
Mashety chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
HEY HEY HEY! LEAVE MY JIN ALONE D:

He's just a brother-loving tsun-yan-kuudere
And his speech when he took control of yukianesa before fighting Tsubaki, it reached awesome levels of awesomeness (JinxTsubaki OTP)

The real dick here is Ragna, lol _

Loving the story as always.
Live Chaos chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Very nice story you got here. No I mean seriously

In the next chapter you should have Hazama tell Hakumen how he is just as bad as Jin Kisaragi (his past self) if not worse, you know the guy he (Hakumen) personally called quote: "Worse than trash"
Mashety chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
The ending was really unexpected, still, i cant shake the feeling that hazama is still up to something.

Can't wait to see what happens.