Reviews for The Night of the Second Day-- epilogue, The Jailer
parbo04 chapter 1 . 1/2
Heartbreaking, sweet and tender. I love your writing, I hope we see more GS stories from you!
gunsmokefan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Please consider writing more for gunsmoke. This was wonderful.
GSOBSESS chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
just found this ATC...and I am glad I did! You wrote the intimacy between Matt and kitty beautifully. I really could "hear" the conversation after they exited the tub...especially the mocking tone kitty uses to try and reassure Matt. Really well done all around!
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Don't know how I missed this before, but I'm glad I found it today. I love "Jailer" ATCs, and this is a good one!
GSFan01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Sweet story, I never did like Betty Davis...she looks evil on a good day. Thanks for making the end of the story so much more suitable for Matt and Miss Kitty...nice!
sonya c chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Great story! So glad you found Matt & Kitty :) write all the stories you want ;). Don't forget about Jean Luc and Beverly though, I've loved all your PC work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow, I love this. You need to write more for Gunsmoke.
tjp chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
What a lovely surprise to find this ATC to the Jailer. Excellent writing. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Love those hot moments with Kitty and Matt. Glad you were inspired by singerme.

Janie
LadyKRedzz chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! Thank you for saring
SingerMe chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! Lord that was good. Perfectly in character for all of them and so sweet. I am so happy to be guilty of getting you to write this.