Reviews for Scattered
devoid69 chapter 34 . 6/18
ASFDAUKHSFLAKSJGALFKADA Ohh so emotionssssssss! *screams* Almost incoherent with what they call 'feels' for this fic...hit me harder than anything has in a while, and I had never even considered Law/Nami before I started reading your fics after plowing through your Gajevy fics. I've been savoring this damn thing for over a week so it wouldn't end. So many different things about this story are great and made me...feel things. Hard to enumerate...but what a well-rounded story you told, and aside from the extreme emotions of their relationship that had me trembling with feels, you had great character development, OCs that fit right into the universe and had cool powers with well-written fight scenes, and some cute and funny interactions with the crews. So good. And good god, that was some incredibly well-written smut (I should know, I've been reading the stuff for almost 20 years!). I am absolutely crushed that this is over, but very glad I gave it a shot. Thanks so much for writing!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 34 . 6/18
Honestly this entire fic just made me so happy. I enjoyed reading it from start to end - a wonderful way to spend my afternoon. The characters, the dialogue, and especially the development of Law and Nami's relationship - everything was wonderfully executed.
Cant wait to see what else you have in store! (:
sue chapter 34 . 6/5
Best fanfic ever.İ am gonna miss this story a lot
apple21 chapter 34 . 5/25
i just finished reading this fic today, and i'm sooooo happy that i took the time to read it. it's really good! i love how their relationship grow, it wasn't hurried and forced. i've been addicted to lawna these past few days and im really glad that this wonderful story exists! hahaha! i hope you write more lawna fics! god bless )
iven-chan chapter 34 . 4/24
Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic!- sprinkles stardust (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
It is one of the reasons why I love LawNa so much!
I really love the way you developed the relationship between them and I can honestly say I hoped it could go on for a bit longer.
MieraK1 chapter 34 . 4/5
YYYAAAAYYYY! LOVE IT ! AMAIZING EENDING! _ that was so luffy-like of him to barge in XD
a1wonder50 chapter 34 . 3/20
Love this story what a great ending. Thank you so much for sharing it. :-)
Musicmegamaniac chapter 34 . 3/16
I really liked this story. I do admit that I have never supported LawNa so at first glance there was second thoughts about whether I should read this or not. But I must say that although it still isn't an otp of mine, it has at least changed my mind about the two of them being a couple . So congrats on that. Also overall, I really enjoyed the story- it had lots of action as well as other aspects that never stopped to draw me in more.
khabiara chapter 33 . 2/26
What a beautiful chapter *o* I'd been waiting for this so long!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 34 . 2/24
Thank you for sharing this story.

I enjoyed it tremendously and feel really glad I found it after it was completed.

I think the ending is happy and realistic. And the story itself was fun and well-written.
Kudos!
winterwitchery chapter 34 . 2/19
When I (finaly, I've been meaning to start since you finished this) started to read this in the middle of the night I really didn't mean to read the whole thing in one go. But I just couldn't stop after I started. So now it's after four in the morning I just want read more :D
I love all the new devilfruits you have in this, especially the one that changes people to animals (hey, if there is a crazy foreverkid who can change people in to toys, why not crazy animal lover who can make his own zoo? I'd love to have that power. All the kitties!). I love your Luffy, who is just the regless idiot we all love and still manages to understand the most importand stuff. I love how Nami and Heart pirates interact with each other. And ofcourse I love your Nami and Law.
(I'd also love to say something more and smarter but it's almost 4:30 and I need sleep. Sorry for probable errors, too tired to spell check. Hopefully i didn't skip any important words.)
Joy-girl chapter 34 . 2/19
Don't worry about being emotional - something this big and involved will really be a part of you. Especially when you put so much time and effort into it. It becomes a habit and it's weird that it's done. Just like your readers are used to having new chapters to look forward to, and now it's finished. It's bittersweet I guess - I'm so glad you were able to finish it and everyone has closure, but it's also really sad that it is over. All good things must end, I suppose? Still, I have faith that you'll come up with some equally awesome stories and I look forward to seeing what's next! Thanks so much for the amazing ride and the getting me started and hooked on this couple... wait, sort of thanks.
In the words of the Japanese: Otsukaresamadeshita _
The feels. THE FEELS. I's 5:30AM, my eyes are dry and red but I stayed up to catch up the last few chapters since my last time reading it. It honestly was the best One Piece fanfic I've ever read. Thank you so much for doing this amazing work and giving it so much energy and time. I don't even know what to say past that because I can't get my mind off imagining the two crews going on adventures together and I know I'm going to dream about it in just a few minutes. So, really, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. It is anonymous and pointless, but you are one of the things that keep a depressed fuck like me daydreaming. Have peace :)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 34 . 2/17
As Law says in one of my own fanfictions, "God DAMMIT Luffy." XDD He's like the excitable little brother that always accidentally ruins his sister's 'fun'. And it's almost a too accurate description of him. I'm sad to see this ending, but at least I'll be able to reread it from the very beginning all the way through now! And I'll certainly be rereading it again; it's too awesome not to.