Reviews for Scattered
Lil'cute Bear chapter 34 . 5/9
Hi.. iam one of your new fan...
at first after reading punk hazard arc i was imagining myself what if law and nami was canon?
and when i found ur fic this is what all icould have dreamed about...
i realky love your story..
all of your story..
you give me reason to love this pairing even when they are a crack pair..
i love how u keep ur story entertain enough to keep me want more and more..
and therefore after this i will fly to your other fic to fullfil my thrist for LawNa

Keep writting! U are the bestt..
Paradise Fairy chapter 34 . 1/17
I read this story so long ago and never reviewed it because I am a total idiot! Thank you for completing this fic. The roller coaster you had us on was definitely worth it. Love this fic!
NHarmonias chapter 18 . 1/9
I started reading your story, and fell in love it. I'm up to chapter 18 in 1 day, craazy. And it's 7 AM in the morning. I'm loving your story so far. ~
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 1/1
Good. very good.
Keirra chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
So I am rereading this, and Possession actually, and omg your an here saying "who knows maybe I'll finish before Dressrosa ends" cracked me up cause I think you finished this not long after we started talking, or maybe even before (I think I was still picky about only reading completed fics at that time) and Dressrosa was going on when we were in Cali together haha.

Also your writing is still just so fucking good. 3
xxRhode chapter 34 . 9/8/2016
Hi! Thanks for this wonderful fanfic! I have been reading this story for about three days and I must say this is the first One Piece story that I really liked it. The pairing is a little strange for me, but the way you developed their relationship made me fall in love with this couple. Normally, I would not review because I'm very shy, but this story made me feel obliged to write something.
Thank you again for writing this amazing fanfic!
wicked333 chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
Hi! I'm new to the NamixLaw pairing and I have to say, this story is my absolute favourite from all I've read so far. This is brilliant I absolutely love it! Thank you
Toreh chapter 34 . 6/3/2016
Gosh, I adored this. I followed you over from your KidxNami fics and decided to give Law a try and I'm so glad I did. This was phenomenal and the ending was perfect. Thank you for sharing with us!
heywhoknewit chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
sorry, that was a txt I meant 2 send 2 someone. I love the story though)
heywhoknewit chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
grovetown, and we will. I'm thinking of calling daddy over
Kanasc chapter 34 . 2/2/2016
Oh goood, it takes me just two days to read all the fic... And I can't bealive it's over!
I love it so so much, it's a beautiful story and you... you're God 3
Thanks for this, and keep writing, please!
DangoCorn chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
I've been reading this fanfic for about three days now and I got in the habit of going back and forth between the pages on my phone while I read it, so after I finished it I momentarily forgot I did and came back to read more only to find there was no more :')))))).
GOD. BLESS YOU. AND BLESS THIS STORY. Nuffsaid.
DangoCorn chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
8') Why did it take me so long to get to reading this piece of heaven?
captainsss chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
The way you write the Straw Hats and Heart Pirates is simply amazing. The way they interact in the story is so natural, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at certain points. The plot moved along at a great pace, and I found myself moving along with the flow. (Just like Law with the Straw Hats lol) Thanks so much for your contributions to the fandom!
happypocky chapter 34 . 10/17/2015
Finally started digging through my e-mails. Never imagined that this fic would be completed already! (I say "already" but it's been a while xD) It really is a sweet ending~ Thanks for pouring so much effort into the story! Law & Nami is a guilty pleasure for me because One Piece is usually about adventure, and the romance I get from fanfics is just for fun. It's difficult to come across good writers, so thank you for doing such a great job! The story was interesting and humorous to read 3