Reviews for Scattered
Keirra chapter 6 . 9/21
So I am rereading this, and Possession actually, and omg your an here saying "who knows maybe I'll finish before Dressrosa ends" cracked me up cause I think you finished this not long after we started talking, or maybe even before (I think I was still picky about only reading completed fics at that time) and Dressrosa was going on when we were in Cali together haha.

Also your writing is still just so fucking good. 3
xxRhode chapter 34 . 9/8
Hi! Thanks for this wonderful fanfic! I have been reading this story for about three days and I must say this is the first One Piece story that I really liked it. The pairing is a little strange for me, but the way you developed their relationship made me fall in love with this couple. Normally, I would not review because I'm very shy, but this story made me feel obliged to write something.
Thank you again for writing this amazing fanfic!
wicked333 chapter 34 . 6/20
Hi! I'm new to the NamixLaw pairing and I have to say, this story is my absolute favourite from all I've read so far. This is brilliant I absolutely love it! Thank you
Toreh chapter 34 . 6/3
Gosh, I adored this. I followed you over from your KidxNami fics and decided to give Law a try and I'm so glad I did. This was phenomenal and the ending was perfect. Thank you for sharing with us!
heywhoknewit chapter 22 . 4/7
sorry, that was a txt I meant 2 send 2 someone. I love the story though)
heywhoknewit chapter 22 . 4/7
grovetown, and we will. I'm thinking of calling daddy over
Kanasc chapter 34 . 2/2
Oh goood, it takes me just two days to read all the fic... And I can't bealive it's over!
I love it so so much, it's a beautiful story and you... you're God 3
Thanks for this, and keep writing, please!
DangoCorn chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
I've been reading this fanfic for about three days now and I got in the habit of going back and forth between the pages on my phone while I read it, so after I finished it I momentarily forgot I did and came back to read more only to find there was no more :')))))).
DangoCorn chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
8') Why did it take me so long to get to reading this piece of heaven?
captainsss chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
The way you write the Straw Hats and Heart Pirates is simply amazing. The way they interact in the story is so natural, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at certain points. The plot moved along at a great pace, and I found myself moving along with the flow. (Just like Law with the Straw Hats lol) Thanks so much for your contributions to the fandom!
happypocky chapter 34 . 10/17/2015
Finally started digging through my e-mails. Never imagined that this fic would be completed already! (I say "already" but it's been a while xD) It really is a sweet ending~ Thanks for pouring so much effort into the story! Law & Nami is a guilty pleasure for me because One Piece is usually about adventure, and the romance I get from fanfics is just for fun. It's difficult to come across good writers, so thank you for doing such a great job! The story was interesting and humorous to read 3
zeptolab123 chapter 34 . 8/31/2015
OH GOD, I have no words to describe how freaking AMAZING this fic was! I loved loved LOVED it, that's the sixth One piece fanfic I have read from you and, oh God, I can't put it into words, it's just... aaah, I felt so much different emotions and I can't start explaining how this made me feel, cuz it'll probably take me more than 3 weeks to do it, this was the longest fic I've ever read, but it was worth it every one minute I spend reading it, I feel proud of myself for the choice I've made with this indescribably amazing story. I'm sure it'll take me at least a week to recover from the sorrow and sadness I felt when I finished it... I'm a new LawNa shipper and an old ZoNa shipper and you can't imagine just how much of excitement I felt while reading this masterpiece, I'm at a loss for words to say anything, my emotions are so mixed up right now, all I wanna say is that LawNa is my new-found obssession and you made me so happy and proud to be in this fandom, I don't regret anything, I don't regret loosing sleep in order to read that story, I regret not being here and supporting you from the begginig, though I'm happy,cuz I was able to read it all at once without the anxiety of anticipating a new chapter, cuz I couldn't refrain myself from going on and on, it was just so addictive, like a dope, I can't even... I should probably stop, cuz I feel myself getting hyper and that's something I'd rather not show on the Internet, so, shortly, thanks for satisfying my crazy fangirl needs, I'm glad there are people like you out there, who dedicate themselves to their hobbies such as writing and give their best and work hard and show so much gratitude to their followers at the same time. Last, but not least I'd like to say that I really like your writing style, the choice of words, the way you put them and form the sentence, the way you structure it, all of that, I really like it! All of your stories are so amazing because of it and it shows how much effort you put into this and that's something that deserves to be appreciated. Ever since I found out you were a ZoNa shipper, my love for you as a writer increased and I could not stop telling myself how cool it is that I found someone whit the same obssessions like me, who shares the same interest in these couples like me, so, thank you for that as well! With that being said, I wish you good luck with your future projects, hope you'll keep writing and satisfying your followers!
devoid69 chapter 34 . 6/18/2015
ASFDAUKHSFLAKSJGALFKADA Ohh so emotionssssssss! *screams* Almost incoherent with what they call 'feels' for this fic...hit me harder than anything has in a while, and I had never even considered Law/Nami before I started reading your fics after plowing through your Gajevy fics. I've been savoring this damn thing for over a week so it wouldn't end. So many different things about this story are great and made me...feel things. Hard to enumerate...but what a well-rounded story you told, and aside from the extreme emotions of their relationship that had me trembling with feels, you had great character development, OCs that fit right into the universe and had cool powers with well-written fight scenes, and some cute and funny interactions with the crews. So good. And good god, that was some incredibly well-written smut (I should know, I've been reading the stuff for almost 20 years!). I am absolutely crushed that this is over, but very glad I gave it a shot. Thanks so much for writing!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 34 . 6/18/2015
Honestly this entire fic just made me so happy. I enjoyed reading it from start to end - a wonderful way to spend my afternoon. The characters, the dialogue, and especially the development of Law and Nami's relationship - everything was wonderfully executed.
Cant wait to see what else you have in store! (:
sue chapter 34 . 6/5/2015
Best fanfic ever.İ am gonna miss this story a lot