Reviews for Endless Road
please continue..
pratz chapter 9 . 5/5/2003
nice to c u again... _
asteriks chapter 9 . 5/5/2003
finally! wow! It's awesome!

You make it great work! What will Tokio do to Ranki? Will he ki** her or what? and what's Arashi's reaction if he knows?

Oh man, I really wants to know!
Hume chapter 9 . 5/4/2003
Hmm... I've rode a few of this chapter and it's still chapter nine, eh? Yeah, it's still in the battle, go you *cheers*.

Anyways, I already send you the next chapter, rite? I think you could publish it now 3
Mizumi Saeko chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
Erm, well, the starting's great..perhaps you could make another fic w. a diff. ending, no kids? Oh well, it's your fic..
Hume chapter 8 . 2/5/2003
Great story! luffs the plot _;;

Btw, I can be your beta-reader if you want *offers with a kind heart*. Yeah, Cherie also asked me to be hers but you can too *grins*. Just tell me whenever you need me, kay?

Overally, this story is great but it needs a few grammar corrections. Hopes this doesn't offend you .
Tenpou Gensui chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
Uhhh... what will i say... So you're a Thai... By the way, the phrase "kumusta ka na" means how are you... and that is a filipino phrase. i think you should say: "Kumusta na kayong lahat dyan! Ako si Diamond Crest!" (How are you guys! I'm diamont Crest.) Any way, pls continue IMMEDIATELY! WHAT A VERY NICE FIC.
Shiroi-Jyuujika chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
Great twist, I've really gotta hand it to you. I want to know what happens, dakara, onegai, tsuzuku. Watashiwa ima nihongo o naraimashita, anata mo desho? Anata no nihongo wa subarashi desu kara...-0
Icyz chapter 8 . 1/17/2003
You're fan fic was know
no-authority chapter 8 . 1/17/2003
Oh please. . .

don't be too sad.

You seems desperate but it will be better if you're not drowning into your desperate.

C'mon! Every author must be have this difficult situation too...

It's no matter if you live at the country which not using english as main language...

Never late for learn. stop drowning, lift your head, and see the sunshines! Okay!
pratz chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
you always had your way to gimme surprise, hadn't you? praise the mother who giving birth of you!

c'mon... after the Indonesia-things, and dodol (I'm proud you knot it!), and University of Indonesia (God!), and the India's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (I can't get wrong!)... and finally the MPD-thing on Tokio (great!)... pheww...

nevamind... lead me to the next and may the force be with ya!
kitten chapter 8 . 1/14/2003

I have read your fics for a while. However, I think you should get a beta reader or someone to help you correct the spell, grammar ... seriously.
babypink chapter 8 . 1/12/2003

I mean that SO much!

I'm editing my next chap, and I'll post it soon, but if I post my soon, you gotta post yours too. deal! lol I really wanna know what's gonna happen to Arashi so come on! Start writtin!

Ato..watashi ha nihon-jin dayo. chichi mo haha mo nihonjin. anata wa cuo-ta?
pratz chapter 7 . 1/5/2003
As an Indonesian, I respect and thank you very much fot using this country as a background for your fanfic. if you want some help from me, I would gladly to help you, minna! with pleasure!

it's nice! Tokio? remind me of Saitou's wife on Rurouni Kenshin! Arashi as Fuuko's son is better! he suit his parent (Fuuko Raiha).

I read your 'Romance in chaos' and I'm fascinated with it. kinda like Angel Sanctuary but the ending is rather different. I LOVE it!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter for 'Endless Road' and ' The Warm Storm', too! ganbatte kudasai! ja ne!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
ne..interesting ideas..

however u r getting a little boring towards the later chapters...try to get to the pt and not beat ard the bushes...oso u really haf to improve

on ur english and maybe a little on

ur japanese...look forward to ur improvements )
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »