Reviews for Shifting Boxes
gollumsfriend chapter 10 . 5/12/2020
I know this story is a few years old, but I just found it yesterday. Really enjoyed reading, was beautifully written. Thank you!
LiasonFan2 chapter 10 . 3/29/2019
I just love this story everytime I read it all time favorite.
TempestinTime chapter 10 . 1/17/2019
This was a really brilliant story and you told it with a beautiful emotional depth.
Queen Hady chapter 10 . 3/8/2018
LoL I loved this chapter
Queen Hady chapter 7 . 3/8/2018
Finally o/
Queen Hady chapter 6 . 3/8/2018
Things are getting hot here
Queen Hady chapter 5 . 3/8/2018
Wow! I don't know what to think or say right now... So Amazing, sad, but amazing
Queen Hady chapter 4 . 3/7/2018
Oh shit!
Queen Hady chapter 2 . 3/7/2018
Wow! Amazing
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BETHYL!
DallasWinstonLove chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
i veeery seldomly read walking dead fics but this one i did and i am beyond pleased i did; its a fucking amazing fiction! lovely work!
OwlishBish chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Im crying and i really dont know why cause it really feels like a sad cry but its such a happy ending and my emotional meter is just so messed up right now and i dont know whats happening.
The way you started your first chapter had me so hooked and i was instanly in love with it and the way you started you last chapter had me tearing up in a kind of sentimental manner i cant remember the word of. Im sorry its 12am and im kind of jumbled rn, but everything about this was so in character. Your concept of Daryl having 3 boxes wAS SO DARYL JEEZ. "the lid he had on the Little Girl box became unhinged" dO YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL THAT LINE WAS? And you just threw it in there like "oh and heres a line that will punch you in the gut and have you half sobbing and half screaming!"
And how you not only wrote that Daryl was not good with emotions YOU FRICKIN PUT IT IN ACTION WITH HIM COMMENTING ABOUT HER PERIOD WAS SO FRICKIN I DONT EVEN KNOW, BUT YOU ARE SO DAMN IN TUNE WITH THEM IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. ALSO CARL? yea sometimes he's a little shit but his simple adoration for beth here was sooooo perfect.
I may be sounding crazy but this fic is just so damn good and i just reaaaallllyyy want you to know that AND OH MY FRICKING CHEETOS THIS WAS JUST AMAZING OKAY? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. ITS UP THERE WITH MY FAVE BETHYL FICS.
unbadger chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
Idk how many times I've re-read this story but it gets better every time. Thanks for writIng this. :)