Reviews for Shifting Boxes
olpie09 chapter 10 . 5/1
This story was so beautiful. Loved every second of it!
headtrip parade chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I don't normally delve into fics that have Beth and Daryl beginning a relationship at the prison, as I normally find the canon start of their relationship to be the best-but you've proved me so very wrong with Shifting Boxes. Everything about this was wonderful and so in character. The ending was perfection.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Just finished the story. Your tale was beautiful. Enjoyed it. Thank you.
celia azul chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
Give em hell Hershel.
charie01 chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Absolutely loved it!
saintfudge chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
I did nt want it to end ..great last. Chapter loved the way it stared and ended .. Thanks for sharing have fun
sciencejenn chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
Truly a fantastic fixit is fictastic! You got all up in my feels with this one!
I.A.Turner chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
This is hands down, one of the top 5 bethyl fics I've ever read woooow
I.A.Turner chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
My heartstrings snapped gahh love
I.A.Turner chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Sooo good
I.A.Turner chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Ah I love this, you write them both perfectly! Tasteful and just how I imagined and how Daryl should be written! Love
I.A.Turner chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
So good!
I.A.Turner chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I like this so far!
rougequeen69 chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Loved this story so much! Thank you for sharing this with us! Hope to read more from you!
Ice's butterfly's chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I'm fascinated with the fanfic, is a beautiful, realistic and authentic Bethyl from start to finish. After reading the book I almost start to mourn, I do not know ... I did feel something nice. Your Daryl is perfectly IC like everyone else. I loved that also deepen the relationship with Carl and Michonne, and scenes ... I can not fault in any way, this fanfic had a bit of everything, even a poetic tinge and your wording was nice, really you made me feel emotionally the characters ... I really you very much for writing this beautiful jewel, it is much appreciated.

Congratulations wholeheartedly.