Reviews for Shifting Boxes
Ice's butterfly's chapter 10 . 11/5
I'm fascinated with the fanfic, is a beautiful, realistic and authentic Bethyl from start to finish. After reading the book I almost start to mourn, I do not know ... I did feel something nice. Your Daryl is perfectly IC like everyone else. I loved that also deepen the relationship with Carl and Michonne, and scenes ... I can not fault in any way, this fanfic had a bit of everything, even a poetic tinge and your wording was nice, really you made me feel emotionally the characters ... I really you very much for writing this beautiful jewel, it is much appreciated.

Congratulations wholeheartedly.
ktut chapter 10 . 8/10
Beautiful end
ktut chapter 8 . 8/10
Loved all that smutty goodness

LOOOOVED Daryl talking with Carl about how Beth can fight her own battles. Loved how he never made a love even from the get go to tell that kid off. He had faith in Beth's ability to handle herself
ktut chapter 6 . 8/9
Yay Herschel!

Also,LOVE how...comfortable and...domestic? Daryl and Beth became in this chapter
ktut chapter 3 . 8/9
Oh poor Beth! I know how utterly exhausting babies can be. Only I've never experienced if in post apocalyptic conditions. Way to go Daryl for confronting both rick and Herschel
ktut chapter 2 . 8/9
I'm always so embarrassed during this scene but there just something I love about Daryl witnessing the surprise-Beth!-it's-aunt-flow! situation. I don't know what it is but I always love it. #imweird
Jen chapter 10 . 7/23
This was the best Bethyl fanfiction I have ever read. Probably even just the best fanfiction I've read in general. It was just so amazing and so perfect and a million other things.
arrowsandangels chapter 2 . 7/20
Just finished the first two chapters. Really lovely. All these unseen moments. Intriguing, well written.
Lurker128 chapter 10 . 7/19
Wow. I'm in awe of this story- of this writing! So beautiful and heartwarming! Thank you so much for gifting us readers with it!
Str1der2015 chapter 10 . 6/15
Best story I have ever read...thank you.
PaultheEwok chapter 10 . 6/11
Beautiful story I really enjoyed it. Awesome
fritzo chapter 10 . 5/20
That was an absolutely outstanding story! You are such an excellent writer, you kept these familiar characters just as they are... familiar. Many times I've read Beth & Daryl's story and they tend to drift OC, especially him but, you've done extremely well keeping them incharacter. How you had Hershel's reaction to them being together was just how I thought it would be. I envisioned him at first being a bit angry but, after reflection, he'd be just as you wrote... happy. Happy that his daughter was happy and that she was loved and protected by the one she loved... isn't that what every father wants for his daughter? I also like how Michonne & Carl were written, very protective of her... and of him, which you also saw from her Daddy when he defended their relationship when he spoke to Rick. Finally, the chapter that centered on the new arrivals, Sam & his family, was a nice touch (as was the one involving Liam), I always enjoy reading others observation of our two loves. This was such a wonderful and unbelievably easy read, I couldn't put it down and it flowed from page to page so well. I just have to say that you REALLY should give us another story about our love birds. It would be nice to see how their little families doing. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent with us and I look forward to hopefully seeing another addition to this in the future.
BubbaSue chapter 10 . 5/3
I love the relationship you've shown here, quite well written and moving.
THE MAYHEM MACHINE chapter 10 . 3/30
I just... I'm obsessed with everyone's characterization in this story. You've had almost 300 replies by now telling you how great a read this was, I'm sure I won't say anything new, but it was; it was a great read. I have a very large soft spot for fics that show other members of Team Family (aside from Daryl) giving a shit about Beth because I feel like the show hardly every made that clear. Carl and Michonne's care and protectiveness in particular made me cheer. Yes, I came here for the Bethyl, but honestly those relationships were my favorite to read about. I want to read a million fics like this.
mhustler chapter 10 . 3/7
Wow. I've finally gotten around to this story and I am so glad I did. What a WONDERFUL story. Definitely one of my favourites. Great job - you are so talented.