Reviews for Shifting Boxes
So good!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Loved it
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was excellent. So raw and vicious but still hot.
cswrites chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ahhh, yes please. Looking forward to more.
Lovergirl24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This story is really good is it going to go by the tv show cause to be honest I dont think they will interact that much which sucks because I love them together. can't wait for the next one!
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ohhh I am very intrigued. Very good. Sorry my review sucks, just figured I should leave something for you.
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Really like this story. Can't wait to read more!
Hunter's Grrrll chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Loved the image of Michonne crushing Daryl's head if he didn't go down on her right. Really like the idea of the boxes also. Fits his personality and how he deals with life.
SailorJollyRegina chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I really liked how you opened the story with the different "boxes" of women. Daryl's relationship with Karen is a bit unexpected but I can respect it. The scene where Daryl broke up Zach and Beth was very tension filled from all sides. I'm very intrigued with this story so far. Please continue!
Penkat chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I've never reviewed before, but I loved this so much I had to! So I'm torn-part of me wants Beth in the Untouchable box because that's where Daryl puts people he cares about, but then of course I want him to screw her senseless! Methinks Beth needs her own box! ;) Can't wait to read more!
wearenotthings chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Amazing start! I like this Beth she laid down the law!
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This daryl doesn't sound anything like the daryl is the show daryl isn't obsessed with sex and he would NEVER have sex with that ugly bitch Karen :/ I just don't find this very believable
Cutie6491 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Good story! I can't read to more :)
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23