Reviews for Shifting Boxes
THE MAYHEM MACHINE chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
I just... I'm obsessed with everyone's characterization in this story. You've had almost 300 replies by now telling you how great a read this was, I'm sure I won't say anything new, but it was; it was a great read. I have a very large soft spot for fics that show other members of Team Family (aside from Daryl) giving a shit about Beth because I feel like the show hardly every made that clear. Carl and Michonne's care and protectiveness in particular made me cheer. Yes, I came here for the Bethyl, but honestly those relationships were my favorite to read about. I want to read a million fics like this.
mhustler chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Wow. I've finally gotten around to this story and I am so glad I did. What a WONDERFUL story. Definitely one of my favourites. Great job - you are so talented.
celia azul chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
Beautiful.
S.H. Briggs chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Well done!
BattsQueen2015 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
This story is amazing! I love All of it but the last two chapters floored me! You are an amazing writer. This story has affected me in a way that very few books have. I know I'll be reading this story over and over for the rest of my life. I know for a fact that if you ever write a book, regardless of what it's about, I will read it. Please don't ever stop writing
Kris2495 chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
That was the best ending ever and that little flash into the future ahead you never see that in fics and it was beautiful. So glad I found this story!
Kris2495 chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
I haven't finished yet, but this story is so awesome! I think it's the best representation of Daryl and Michhone I've ever read. You did an awesome job! Those last few lines where she tells daryl he needs that pure light Beth carries just as much as she does, wow that's something the show has hinted at, but you nailed it. That's awesome. I feel like that's exactly what draws people to Beth. Especially Daryl and Michhone. This story is awesome, can't wait to check out your other stories after this.
foreverwishing chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Its nice getting a view from the bird's nest! So lovely! !
foreverwishing chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
Liam makes me more than a little nervous and I hope its just the fret of a perosn I am! Great, great story!
foreverwishing chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Be still! My beating fucking heart!
foreverwishing chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Oh, how I love this story! Shit, I'm so close to the last chapter I could cry!
foreverwishing chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Oh, my, God! The horror. Jeez. Great writing!
foreverwishing chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Oh, my...what a turn ! :(
foreverwishing chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Wow. Wow. Woah. Awesome fucking story!
foreverwishing chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Omg, I love this so much!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »