Reviews for Happy birthday Seto!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/4
The humor really resonates in this piece. There were times I wasn't sure what was going to happen next! I wasn't sure whom Seto was dating but it was a nice surprise it was Kisara and Mana's strong personality certainly carries along some definite weight in this story to go toe to toe with Seto Kaiba! Thanks for sharing!
peachices1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love when you post stories! I get mega excited. Especially a special birthday fic, this is really generous of you, I loved it ;*
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ROFL Oh man, this story was awesome and super funny. I like your little reference to the Avengers movies with Kaiba responding, "I have money" instead of saying "I have a hulk." Anything that references to that movie is awesome in my eyes. Kaiba's reaction to Mana's attempt to keep him from being with his girlfriend is just hilarious as hell. I laughed super hard when Mana mentioned how Kaiba ruined her date with Atem and even had to throw Atem out of a window naked ( I think she's exaggerating about that or completely making it up, but still). I found it super cute how Kaiba was going to propose to Kisara, though.