Reviews for Black Bird
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Him who? Who is he? Who was supposed to be dead? What connection does he have to Tim?

Also, Jason teasing Tim about Cass... teehee! Ah, brotherly love! :)
LoneWolfsRage chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Please continue
stands-tall-among-shadows chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
!$ &$&*$*$&$*$(&$(&$$$ $ ? Why a cliffhanger WHY?!
Luzith chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
THanks! Hope for an update!
booklover1798 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Gasp! Oh noooo! Update soon!
Luzith chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Oh no! I am excited to see a Jason / Tim pair up though
randomkitty101 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Oh man. Oh man oh manohman Hex! How do you write these amazing masterpieces?

Quick question: since I'm a total romantic, what are the couples in this fic? (I know it isn't based on romance, but I'm curious :3)

Update soon! :D
Luzith chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Haha, I love smug Jason
booklover1798 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
randomkitty101 chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
YES! I love Cass! :D and I LOOOOOOOOVE this chapter! :D please update soon! (And please let Bart and the others be alright!)
Lessie chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Oh no!
Vandalia Sakura chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Awesome new chapter! This is like the Teen Titans series finale, right? Asterous!
randomkitty101 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Why doesn't he take the blood samples? (Just curious...) love this chapter! Please update soon! :D
booklover1798 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Gasp! Update soon!
Yuu101cutie chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Alterative motive... Those two are going to get along famously. What is the Light up to now. They are still taking people for their own benifit, who knows what else they are planing. Except the writer. It is getting interesting. Would love to see the discussion between Dick and Dami. Those two are cute with each other though I hope you keep the relationship going between Dick and Tim, overwise I will be really sad. I know in some of the comics they start to fight and other things occur that result in their relationship being total shambles, but do not do it in this story. Please... Can you please write the chapters a little longer. Also I have notice that it goes crazy sometimes too. The website... Wonder why?
Keep up the good work ;) and update soon.