Reviews for Hallows' Eve
Salovi chapter 1 . 3/9
Ah, So sweet! I love Carol's sense of humor.
Rena Hawke chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Adorable! I love when Daryl interacts with the kids, even somewhat indirectly like here. Also I love flirty!Carol and how he's more relaxed around her. Everything feels very in-character with what we've seen from S4 so far. :)

But what are they gonna do for candy? Lol.
PawShapedHeart chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was cute... but I think we need to know about those handcuffs XD
itsi3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Cute :)
Crystal
In All The Chaos chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Mmm... handcuffs, yes. Let's do that... And I DON'T EVEN LIKE BABIEEEEEES! It does help when you write the ones that only do the cute things and don't scream and cry and vomit and just generally behave like uncouth drunk people.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
very nice. But I do think you need chapter two telling us what all the other members of Team Grimes wear for Halloween.
peonies01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
So sweet! This light-hearted moment perfectly fits with how their relationship is this season! Very well done!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I think my heart just exploded from all the cuteness here. I'm sure I've read cuter, but I really can't remember them now. Very, very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Loved this!
trinitee64 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
thats adorable!
Triumphant Valkyrie chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was so perfect and amazing and cute and ugh asdfghjkl I love it! Judith as a fairy princess, hahahaha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
please write more!
Fairies Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is freaking adorable! I can easily picture Judith rocking wings and the ugly pink dress to the point where even Daryl has fun with the holiday. Too cute!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
PERFECT
vickih chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I like it, it was kind of sweet and it's nice to see something other than death, doom and destruction.