Reviews for Humans don't get reconfigured
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
*Gasps, eyes filling up with tears*

That... was so beautiful... heart-breaking, yet still worth that small, soft smile every good work gets... especially the ending.
"Rika blinked back the tears in her eyes, 'If humans never get reconfigured, what happens to their digimon when they die?'
Renamon looked to the baby-blue-bird sky; 'Their souls stay together for eternity and they live on forever.'"
It was a wonderful read, and those subtle messages... Oh, if you allow it, I would love to use that very same concept! Impmon drifting off with his Tamer's... remains... Oh! *Blinks a few times, willing for no tears to show* Simply put, genius. :)

I may not agree with you on the whole Ai and Mako issue, but... if you can pull of something as well written as this, who am I to argue? I wish he was my partner, after all... x)

It was a tad confusing when you switched back from Impmon's memories to Nic calling him, but otherwise I can't find any clear mistakes (or simple things to improve upon ;)) on the first read. Again, fantastic, and I sure hope to see more. :D
takuya chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
your right that was sad
Juubi chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
An excellent and touching fic. Impmon's desolation is almost palpable. I too find Impmon an interesting character. I suppose it's because he's flawed,like myself. You bring out his character very well.
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Sad, very very sad.
Night Sky chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Awwwwww! That was so sad...*sniffle* Wonderful story Nic, I hope to see more Impmon stories from you in the future!

Night Sky
heath 999 chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Great story! Thanks for telling me about it. I almost cried at the end, good job.
James6 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Wow, that was good. Pretty good start for a drama. Think I'll read more of your stories. PS, M Love of a Dragon story is updated. Thanks for reviewing it.
Princess Serenity chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
That was really good. I've read your other fics, and this one was one of the greatest. I liked the Impmon angst.
Edward chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
It's a very nice fic. Well thought out and delivered. But also sad :( . I would like to read more about these characters, possible in an adventure fic that would have happened before this. You really know your characters, which is always important for writing a fic about a cartoon.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Nic, you've done it again! This is incredible! There aren't enough stories about Impmon out there. He's only one of the coolest Digimon in Tamers!

And you're right, at first Ai and Mako definitely didn't deserve him. But things'll change. Whoops, spoiler!

Tell Impmon I'm sending him some of the chocolate rolls because my sister let Calumon in the house and he ate all the cream puffs.

Great story. I can't wait for the rest of your stories!