Reviews for Whiteboard
Ilovedarkpasts chapter 8 . 2/16
Love this! Please update!
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 8 . 1/16
JUNE?! NOOOOOOOO!

*ahem* I mean...that is...*sigh*
I guess I'll be waiting
Anon chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Well. Time to watch this!
Skelo chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Um the Kyuubi situation happened after Naruto and Sasuke was born. So,,,yeah; there goes your story
Sabie0521 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I really like this story. I like how the OC is Itachis older sister, instead of younger, like most others. I really hope you continue with this story. :)
Rainy-Round chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Pwease update. Me like yo story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Your entree conditionally? Typo? With the anbu wolf thing
greenprisoner chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Uzumaki Mito was a kunoichi who originated from Uzushiogakure's Uzumaki clan. She later married Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage of Konohagakure. She would later become the first jinchūriki of Kurama, the Nine-Tails following the events at the Valley of the End. Towards the final years of her life, it was decided that a new host for Kurama would have to be found. Kushina Uzumaki, one of Mito's clansmen, was then selected for the role due to her special chakra. Terrified by the idea of having been taken from her home to become a jinchūriki, Mito comforted Kushina, and told her that in order to counter the fox's hatred, she needed to fill herself with love. SO BASICALLY, uzamaki trumps minito seals, and the seal only weakens during childbirth which was the whole reason they were attacked on naruto's birthday. also the ENTIRE REASON kushina came to Konoha was to become the jinchuriki. IF the Nine-Tails is free roaming or whatever that means Madara is in control of it and more people would know he's still alive/hunt him. IF it was kushina's "lack of control" (extremely unlikely with Mito's seal and kushina's control) then basically everyone and their mother would hunt her down and kill her thus the reason she was confined to the village for most of her career and no one even knew Konoha HAD a jinchuriki before naruto
knitted web chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Nice! -
Tamani chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Last chapter, when her eyes flashed was that the sharingan or was it the protection of the cats? I honestly really like this story and that you have an older sister to set itachi with, and that she will protect him and sasuke (eventually) by going to all these other ends. I hope that the massacre doesn't happen but if it does I really hope that Nozomi is the one that takes care of the clan, and leaves itachi and sasuke alive. Itachi would know the truth, or at least have suspicions of what the real reason of the massacre was. And hopefully get out of ANBU to raise sasuke.
PuppetPrince chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Wednesday's Jest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I think that the idea behind this story is a good one, but the execution suffers from the lack of a beta. If nothing else it would help clear up some of the more disjointed sections.
JackFrost14 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
YES! Just a little more 'another POV' BWAHAHAHAHA *slapped
Furionknight chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I look forward to more :)
Dear U. x .U chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Aw Kakashi and her are so cute! I like where the plot line is leaning forwards to! I read the prelude and I have to say, I CANT WAIT. I hope she unleashes her full potential rather than bullshitting the thing. I want her to show that she's more capable so that she can protect Itachi QQ. Kinda like how Itachi treated Sasuke. Oh god what if SHE ends up getting assigned to do to massacre! Aish. Anyway update soon and great chappie!