Reviews for For Better or Norse
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 1 . 8/17
One thing to say in a fanfic like this... "WE'LL BREAK HIS LEGS!" :3
Barrel-of-fun chapter 1 . 3/28
Found this story thanks to TVtropes fanfic recs and I'm glad that I did. The combination of the old english and Nora's upbeat attitude in the part where she is reading her manual about dealing with interferes is hilarious. Also Sigrun was genius, loved his shift between epic declaration and colloquial speech.

And Nora finally got to break Cardin's legs.

Overall, a highly amusing and satisfying story. Well done.
Butterfly Crown chapter 1 . 2/24
More, more, more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
tHRICE-DAMNED COWARD! HAVE AT THEE ASSASSIN! CEASE THINE WHIMPERING AND BEAR THY WOUNDS LIKE A TRUE WORRIOR! OMG! My ribs hurt. dear lord in heaven. My favorite Carin and Nora interactions ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I need more of this au. I need more renora.
A cute combination of action and comedy. Sigrun's apears and dialogue are the hide gems in this already stars trucking fanfic! You've estabilzed the plot and characters very well. You kept it simple and well versed. Awesome read. Thank you!
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
You are planning a premeditated murder. Cause of death - laughter.

Oh Nora, never change! :D
Ghest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
oh, please disregard the indignity in my last comment, I saw the words blood channel and flew into a rage before seeing that it was used exactly as I suggested it could.

I am sorry.
Ghest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
deploying sword nerd indignity: Blood channel? BLOOD CHANNEL!? those grooves (called fullers) serve two purposes and neither is to affect the direction blood flows out of a wound: to make the sword lighter and more aerodynamic, and therefore capable of applying more force as it can be swung faster.

not only that, but in the event of magic that requires blood on the blade tighter grooves would serve the job better than a fuller.

please note, while the rest of my knowledge of swords may be inaccurate, I am 98% certain that I am right about blood channels being a recently invented term by those ignorant of sword design.
ichypa chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Hahahaha, she actually broke his legs!
ColdBurn-3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Love this story I found it while just randomly looking around but it is such an amazing idea I'm glad to have found it. This Au seems really cool and the story was really well written I hope there's more where this came from!
Billy Ruffian chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
The sudden mood swing did seem a bit jarring, but I love your version of Nora, so I suppose I can't complain too much.
Reading Addicted chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I loved this story. It was so cute! .
FiercesomestDragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh wow. This. Best Ren and Nora I've read in forever. Excellent that she actually did break Cardin's legs. And the coffee shop. XDXD Just fantastic.
Nervos Belli chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Nora as an actual Valkyrie is quite possibly my favorite thing in the Agents AU. Also, once again you show an absurd ability for blending together a reasonably serious and interesting plot with crack-level hilarity. I hope Nora discovers Wagner soon, as that would just be awesome.
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
HOL COW.
THIS IS AMAZING.
I was laughing so hard I was in tears when Nora first appeared. That was beautiful.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this (maybe?)