Reviews for Drops of Dreams and Blood
Coco107 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I have the most annoying, stupid smile you could ever imagine!
Coco107 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
... And we hope... Every RivaMika shipper hopes. I like this a lot.

Those abbs!
Coco107 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Steamy hot!
Coco107 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
You jelly chibi, go fight for your woman!

Thanks
Coco107 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Interesting... Oh Levi! Keep telling yourself that. Damn I need more.
Coco107 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I can even write... You got me right in the feels.
Coco107 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
My heart is broken... Mikasa is a light in my life... Even if it sound stupid, she is. And the sad part is this could be true, she will do anything for Eren and Armin. She deserves Levi, there is no one better.
RhetoricallySpeaking chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Perfect balance of angst and it; each chapter it uniquely brilliant.
LittLetriXta chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I was dying with laughter reading this. I can so imagine this happening as crazy as it is lol... figures that the gross reality of childbirth would have its effect on cleanly Levi lmao and of course Hanje would be as thorough as absolutely possible lmao. Not to mention a pregnant Mikasa with hormones? definitely believe your take on this considering how frightening she is when her "protect eren" switch is turned on. All of this was hilarious. Thanks for writing! :)
LittLetriXta chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
This chapter... I've read it a couple times in other places and then stumbled upon it again here. It still amazes me. Even though its set in an uncertain time in the story where Levi and Mikasa have obviously grown very close and intimate to the point where they've made a child (kind of a taboo in a world like SNK where people can barely keep their heads on much less think about having children) with each other you've written it in a way where I can completely imagine it happening. Both characters in canon are usually very calm and reserved, but Levi has a tendency to be very thoughtful in rare moments in the actual story and I can imagine this being one of them. I can also imagine Mikasa handling the news this way in such a level headed manner and accepting their fate for the both of them as she often is more than willing to bare the weight and responsibility for her loves ones. This was written so well even though its brief and I'm honestly surprised you haven't gotten comments for this particular chapter yet. Thanks so much for writing! :)
Salamandercat chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
This is awsome please coontinue!
callie chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
i had to fight back tears so hard. whom ever you are. well done
betweenwaters chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Oh my god I love this fanfic sooo much! Please do add more when you have time :)
agirlwithacoin chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I need a smutty sequel to chapter 3 like I need to breathe.
een chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Oh man, your drabbles are gold, they're really exceed my expectation! I really like your take on Levi, even with that foul mouth of his xD You deserve more reviews for this, so kudos!