Reviews for Fabrevans One Shots
SamEvans17 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Aww, that was soo good, and cute and I loved it, and I could see that happening in season two, I loved it :D
Overgron chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Awww so good!Please,update soon!
Kera chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I loved this oneshot it was so sweet and i wished they showed this in the show with quinns caring side. You should carry on writing oneshots, update soon!
RJRRAA chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Loved it sooooooooo much, plz plz plz write soon!
Agronaut13 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Loved it! Really wish this actually happened on the show!
gleek-demigod chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Aww this chapter is really cute and amazing. It was a shame they never went into Sam's dyslexia issues and he really had serious body issues and it was so cute see Quinn being there for him. Wish it was really on the show.
RJRRAA chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much, plz plz plz write soon!

Super cute!
Kera chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I really loved this oneshot, I love Sam as a daddy, it's so cute! Please update soon!
Overgron chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Awww that was so cute!Love it!When will you update a new one shot on Overgron One Shots?Please,update soon!
gleek-demigod chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Awww this is really cute :) Sam is a daddy :D Your one shots are really good :)
Agrounaut13 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
This was really cute! Hope to see some more future fics of them! :)
Kera chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I loved this oneshot, i like the fact that their so unique compared to other fanfics. Please write more fabrevans oneshots! Are you going to carry on writing overgron oneshots? Since I loved those as well. Update soon!
RJRRAA chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, plz plz plz write soon!

Hoe cute!
Nicole chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I am officially in love with this series of one-shots. It's like reading mandorac's for the first time all over again- granted those are like super long but these are sooo damn incredible. Amazing! Plus, they're not the cliche stories we always see on here (meh).

I love how you apply real-life situations like detention and the busy parents thing into them. It gives it a more realistic feel of Fabrevans. Thank you so much for the update, looking forward to the next!
Overgron chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Aahh amazing!Loved this story!Please,update soon!