Reviews for The Super Hero and the Video Game Vixen
rachel625 chapter 10 . 8/4
This has been such a great story! I wish you would have continued it! Any chance of you coming back to it?
Taylor9901 chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
I'm dying for more
Wolf Born Woman chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
I love this story! I just tore through all 10 chapters. I can't wait for the next update
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Sue and Charlie! Wonderful and right. Thanks for updating them too! Hope school goes well for Jake, he is going to be working very hard. Looking forward to the rest.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Welcome back to the story! Jacob and Bella are as delightful and in love as we could possibly want. Happy to see them together.
alixandria chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I love it!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
What if she and Jake buy the house from charlie.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Love it.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This is a great beginning. And it's a Halloween story! I don't think I read it because it wasn't updating but I look forward to catching up. A mature confident Bella with good friends is always a good thing. Hot Jacob makes it even better!
brankel1 chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Great job.
cloudshadow22 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
I so love this story. Thx for the update. We should all be so lucky as to have a friend like Emmett and a lover like Jake.
Taylor9901 chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
I love it. I can't wait for more.
notashamedtobe chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
Cool update
FourShot411 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Wowzers. This is a fantastic story. You should have WAY more reviews.

I love the connection between Jacob and Bella. It's fantastic. Plus, I like how you paired Emmett and Paul. Man, I could just keep on reading!

Plus, you're an amazing writer. It's refreshing to read something with proper spelling and grammar. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter! Good luck!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2015