Reviews for The Wolf Among Us (Not the best title)
Ariela chapter 3 . 3/15
Wow, I really like this story. It has a little bit of weak spots though. Try to act things out and see if it fits. I noticed that after every sentence, you usually start it with "Glitch". Also, try to be more smooth when writing, you kind of have a lot of bumpy areas. I'm really looking forward to another chapter. Keep up the good work!
jordan chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
omg I didn't know we had the same name
ladycoolcat chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
i love it so interesting I rate it b
AfricanAmazon chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
The mother seems to be a little too trusting to leave her daughter alone with some guy she just met. :/ Still looking foward to the next chapter, though.
Aviator Dark chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Okay... honestly I'm a bit confused. Even though the previous chapter ended with a cliffhanger, it's pretty obvious that something occurred between that cliffhanger and this new chapter. So, yeah, it's a bit puzzling now that you look at it again.

Will this be Glitch X OC? It's a bit hard to handle a story like that because most of them are so cliché. Glitch just met Jade; he gave her his number instantly? It's a bit odd of him, unless you plan on making him the bad-boy playboy I've always pictures him as... So I generally hope you can make it work differently.

I think that Mo is taking Glitch a little too lightly. So is Glitch. But that can be worked around if you're careful. And wonder what's up with Mo's room? Why don't Mo and Glitch just ask questions directly? Mo fainted on the spot... he had a real heart attack, huh?

Still looking forward to more, though.
Breana Falero chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Wow...this story is well written...great job valeria...great job.
AfricanAmazon chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I want to know what happens next. Something like a bloodlust or something like that.
Oceanstalker chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Man you end so short and I'm still hungry!
sarge1130 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
OMG Glitch turned into a bloodthirsty wolf! OMG what will happen to his dancing career?
Aviator Dark chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Yay, 2nd chapter! Dat cliffhanger, I wanna see more!
sarge1130 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Pretty short, but nice story. It's just a first chapter but you already have a cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next :)
Aviator Dark chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Yay for a mythical-ish fic! You got me hooked, 100 percent hooked. The title is awesome, don't worry. I like it.

This story looks so squee-worthy, would you mind if I give you a couple suggestions? And it's been a while since we've seen any 'real' Glitterati fanfics, so it's good to finally see something new. This is your first fanfic, isn't it? I see great potential.

Poor Glitch. I can't begin to fathom what he must feel like in this... however, I think we're missing a lot of background here. That can be overlooked, I guess. So I'm looking forward to more :D