Reviews for A New Life
AilingStar chapter 15 . 10/30/2017
I know I'm a bit late but... Dude?
This is freaking awesome.
x-Lady Nova-x chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Well... I played a different game, but like it, mine was in Black and White version.
x-Lady Nova-x chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
This is based on Pokemon Mystery Dungeons, right? Then I can image one of the two saying "We'll make this place our... PARRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!"
Shaun Martin chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Lol, so many spam Reviews that it's hard to think there is actually 72 legitamate reviews. More like 30.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 45 . 2/27/2014
Great chapter! Loved this story till the end! I'm also glad I kept you going with this!
handymanshipper chapter 45 . 2/27/2014
Very enjoyable final chapter for tis story I look forward to the sequel.
Seas and Shadows chapter 45 . 2/27/2014
*Sobs*

This was the most horrible part of all to me... Except the final part...

Advice to kill next boss- being paralyze/sleep seeds. From trial and error, It's the only way! Good luck!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 44 . 2/24/2014
I wonder...does Meowth possibly know about Rio disappearing? Great job with this chapter by the way! I enjoyed the intense battle against Dialga! Keep up the good work and post the next chapter up soon!
Seas and Shadows chapter 44 . 2/24/2014
Lovin it! Woo hoo! I love Meowth!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 44 . 2/24/2014
Crap... here comes the part where everyone will start crying... Not that I don't want the next chapter, but every time watch that scene when I play PMD 2 or watch it on youtube it makes me sad...
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
The final battle shall soon commence!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
This part of PMD2 makes anyone want to cry. Hell, all PMD plotlines end with a really sad farewell... Then they comeback and end the story on a happy note!

This fic is in the final stretch of the first half of PMD2! And I am still enjoying it immensely! Hope the second half, if you are doing it, will go just as well!
handymanshipper chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
Please finish story soon it is awesome. It is bit long but worh the read just remember for future reffernce ppl prefer to read something 20 chapters or less. Jf i get into story and writter doesn't goof(you'd ba amazed how many people fudge their story around 26th chapter) i will push self to read it all. While idk if Meowth would leave to concept is intreeting enough to catch and keep my attetion and im ADHD which isn't easiest thing to do. I do enjoy the story even of a bit of strech I look forward to the ending.
handymanshipper chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
Warning after you read this you will never forget it and may look wt grimer and muk diffrently. Grimer and Muk look like a women's private area below the belt buckle. If their sludge and purple reminiscent of women's period that mau help you with future nicknames for grimers and muks.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Oh no! And just when it was getting good! Curse you evil cliffhangers! Please keep up the good work! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!