Reviews for Fifty Shades Complete Part 3
This had me crying.
tekmlb06 chapter 6 . 4/8
Thank you for sharing your personal story.
hjmoore chapter 43 . 1/18
Love the story! I think you have done a great job from what I've read so far...gotta say though, parts of this really make me dislike Ana, like having unprotected sex, so soon after a miscarriage even though her dr suggested they wait a month, and the fact that she drinks wine "she lost track of how much" then without any dumping Really spoken of, she's breast feeding an injured child who has more than likely been given something for pain while getting his stitches...and the fact that Christian is going along with those things kinda undermines the whole overprotective character that he is...but considering the size of this story,the fact that those are the only two things that have actually made me say wtf...I'd say you've done a wonderful job...
bmckenzie chapter 61 . 12/3/2015
I truly enjoyed part 3 and I look forward to reading part 4!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 34 . 10/30/2015
Him revealing his heart about the baby was so precious.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 32 . 10/30/2015
Oh wow! Really Jose?
Islandgirl4evR chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
I cannot read a cheating story with them, it would be worse than all the are going through. I cannot imagine that Christian would ever cheat on Ana. If he was monogamous with a sub, why on earth would be cheat on the love of his live & the mother of his children? Thank you for not writing a cheating story.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
A song by Casting Crowns comes to mind, "Broken Together." You write so well.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
Okay, I think his words and him walking out of the house was crazy devastating.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
My heart hurts for them.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
So heartbreaking.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Thank you sharing your heart!
Support chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Bless you. I love you writing and am now addicted. I also like that, as in real life, to appreciate the good times, you must go through the bad. Your son is lucky to have you ash is Mom. I have one "biological" son, but 75 others (my son's friends and fellow JROTC cadets) that all call me Mom and need my love and support.

I know these were two years ago, but you stories are still beautiful. Keep going!

Cari Locklear
NikkiG26 chapter 61 . 8/1/2015
I really enjoyed this story and you adding something so significant that happens to many couples and families. I like you showed them struggling but working through it together.
Linechan15 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Rebekah,
Thanks for sharing your personal story. It is so good to know a little bit more of the person behind these wonderful stories. I admire you.
Congratulations on your Fifty Shades stories! I love them! Please keep writing and updating.
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »