Reviews for Fifty Shades Complete Part 3
Foggynights chapter 49 . 11/8
So love your storytelling!
Foggynights chapter 48 . 11/8
Sooooo glad to see your continue you wonderful story!
Oh I loved this so much. It was so heartfelt the Love of this story was so good . Thank you
Oh this was so good . Thank you
Oh how I love the way you write. This chapter had me crying . Thank you .
drealmystery chapter 14 . 8/15
Wow. This is so deep. I appreciate this chapter.
mic476 chapter 61 . 6/1
Catching up with these stories. Love them. Poor Ana and Christian for losing a baby. Can't believe Ray and he's girlfriend r expecting a baby. I wonder what Carla's reaction is gonna be when she finds out. It sucks that she choose Paris over her first grandchild's Birthday.

Keep Writing
nalcorey chapter 61 . 5/17
I found this site by accident, and a great accident it was. You were writing this is 2013 and 2014. It is now May of 2017l I have truly enjoyed all of your writing. I will continue to read what you have written.
sbarney724 chapter 61 . 4/17
What a GREAT story! I am so looking forward to the next part of this story and thank you for your beautiful words.
sbarney724 chapter 38 . 4/16
Boy ~ is Christian Grey HOT, HOT, HOT! Enjoyed the Lemon(s)!
sbarney724 chapter 22 . 4/15
Oh, tissue alert. So many tears. Wonderful job at writing these scenes.
sbarney724 chapter 15 . 4/15
What a moving time in their lives. I know Ana and Christian will make it through this period together. I "love" your writing - excellent job!
sbarney724 chapter 1 . 4/14
Sad the way the story begins, but I have to remind myself "there is a reason for everything". I look forward to happier times for Ana & Christian.
dazzleglo chapter 61 . 3/15
Awesome story.
dazzleglo chapter 16 . 3/14
What a sad difficult time that you have written so beautifully. They will get through this with each other and family.
1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »