Reviews for In Limine
thisawkwardgame chapter 2 . 7/17
Beautiful! Even if I am slightly frustrated that this is only a two parter :(
Lorelei95 chapter 2 . 5/18
Everytime I read this fic I pray for the continuous. Really, your fics on Rogue and Wolverine are...over. Better than all hetero fic I've read. You are a gorgeous writer, so thank you.
I'll continue to read you, when you're going to do.

Lorelei95 (from Italy)
Kissthenightaway chapter 2 . 5/2
Between this and shine against me I can't think of stories that need to be continued more. These two seriously light the world on fire, and them in an alternate universe opens up a whole world of possibilities!
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 2 . 2/28
You should make this into a series.
I would love to know what comes next.
It was well written and enjoyable.
More Please?
solidae26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I can't believe you're on and I didn't know it! Still have WRFA bookmarked, even the older version! Love to see these stories on here, thank you!
Daisiesofthegalaxy chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Crazy good fic! I'd so love to see more of this, I mean I could imagine all kinds of smutty scenarios occurring when he tracks her down, but it would be so much more fun to actually read it from an awesome author such as yourself!
BipolarDragon chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Please let this become a series?
I definitely want more from this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Don't forget about this one!
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Would a kickstarter help get this an extra chapter or two?! This was wonderful, you do really awesome things with these two, and that art is turning me on a little too much! 333
tamisnead chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Just wanted to let you know you've been a favorite author of mine for years. I was so thrilled to stumbleacross all the stories of yours' I've never read. Please keep updating.
lassador chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Please tell me this isn't the end... PLEASE
Zanthraxone chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
This will become a series, This will become a series, THIS WILL BECOME A SERIES...
I hope the bunnies come back to this one, one day. It has awesome potential. Personally I thought that she was going to end up being the contact he was supposed to meet later on in the story. That would have been a good way to go with it. Anyway awesome as always.
Also I like Your Beta, Doctorg lol
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I refuse to aid in fending off plot bunnies. Especially when I want them to succeed in turning this into a series. ;)

Maybe if I say pretty please?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Loved it! This MUST become a series!
dkrodela chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Great as usual!

(this will not become a series)

You didn't end the story though.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »