Reviews for In Limine
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 2 . 2/28
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Ya.
You should make this into a series.
I would love to know what comes next.
It was well written and enjoyable.
More Please?
-Puffy
solidae26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I can't believe you're on and I didn't know it! Still have WRFA bookmarked, even the older version! Love to see these stories on here, thank you!
Daisiesofthegalaxy chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Crazy good fic! I'd so love to see more of this, I mean I could imagine all kinds of smutty scenarios occurring when he tracks her down, but it would be so much more fun to actually read it from an awesome author such as yourself!
BipolarDragon chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
GIVE INTO THE URGE!
Please let this become a series?
I definitely want more from this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Don't forget about this one!
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Would a kickstarter help get this an extra chapter or two?! This was wonderful, you do really awesome things with these two, and that art is turning me on a little too much! 333
tamisnead chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Just wanted to let you know you've been a favorite author of mine for years. I was so thrilled to stumbleacross all the stories of yours' I've never read. Please keep updating.
lassador chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Please tell me this isn't the end... PLEASE
Zanthraxone chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
This will become a series, This will become a series, THIS WILL BECOME A SERIES...
I hope the bunnies come back to this one, one day. It has awesome potential. Personally I thought that she was going to end up being the contact he was supposed to meet later on in the story. That would have been a good way to go with it. Anyway awesome as always.
Also I like Your Beta, Doctorg lol
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I refuse to aid in fending off plot bunnies. Especially when I want them to succeed in turning this into a series. ;)

Maybe if I say pretty please?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Loved it! This MUST become a series!
dkrodela chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Great as usual!

(this will not become a series)

You didn't end the story though.

...
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Without all that art-like mambo jumbo no one who is not an artist herself could understand and appreciate (I'm sorry but that's the commonly known truth; I live near the college that is focused on art like talents and people find it weird and funny when so called artists are running around with their paintings and sketches, sitting on the ground, tripping people, screaming to watch out and drawing some hardly recognizable things; and I, for the love of God can't understand how can they find that interesting), I am really, really glad to be able to praise your work without anything weird. :) Really. I am quick to criticize and say honest but pretty harsh words but always feel terrible when a writer is in fact talented but her idea for a plot had gone the wrong way. It doesn't happen often but sometimes it does happen. You were just like that. Your previous fanfic I'd read, left me with negative opinion and I am happy to experience you are as talented as I first thought. Great work!
Lumichamomilla chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
What do I think? That this is too much fun not to become a series! This Marie has some serious willpower walking away like that, I want to see Logan snap it. (Not that I'm not grateful for what you've shared so far, just a little greedy)
trinitytrp chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I will first apologize because I'm one of the readers that almost never reviews! Usually I only have time to read a chapter or two of a story on my phone in between meetings or at lunch. BUT I wanted to take the time to give credit where credit is absolutely due! Your writing is amazing. I first read 'Run' (which is probably the best story I've ever encountered in my many years of reading fanfiction) and I was hooked! Author alert was set from that moment on and I've since read everything you have posted! Voraciously, I might add. Your writing, from the depth you reach to character development to basic grammar, is at a level I had never encountered and therefore wanted (finally) to commend you as such. Can't wait to see the new story or chapter alerts in my inbox! And I'll have to join in with crowd and say I'm chomping at the bit for Holding Ground II! Thank you for what you do and keep up the fantastic work!