Reviews for Dawn's Prom Night
Wonderful short story -
FFLjm12 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Cute story thus far -
VexieChan chapter 6 . 1/15/2003
aiiieeee! Sweet! If I wouldn't be able to get Spike as my boyfriend, it'd be almost cooler to have him as my big brother! *sigh* those Summers' are so lucky!
pokey chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
Lovely and I understand I have an obsession with Something Blue and fool for love.
Son Of Evil chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
Great story. ;)
Rachel chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
Thanks for this lovely bit of fluff! So sweet - I love 'Bill,' and the references to how much he loves them both. Very, very sweet...and for some reason I've ALWAYS wanted him to teach Dawn to waltz, so thanks for that!
Serra Nox chapter 6 . 10/10/2002
yes, get back to Cradle why don't you! I really liked this one, but nothing compares to the story you've been keeping us in limbo over for wayyyyy too long! So, HURRY UP! j/k...good job;)
Flitter chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
This was cute, and very sweet. I wrote something similar, but this is so much better than that! Wel done you!And I find no 2 stories are identical.
jen chapter 6 . 9/26/2002
I love it please write more i am begging you B/s fluff please more (like a helpless dog) please
Emma chapter 6 . 9/26/2002
That story was frelling great! I was on the verge of tears. It would be so cool if you wrote a sequel to this story. :)
Cyril the Sixteen Goldfish chapter 6 . 9/26/2002
You aren't good at this 'not writing fluff' malarkey, are you? Okay, *erects fluffshield*.

Right.

It's very sweet, the idea is wonderfully silly, you write Dawn altogether too irritatingly well, and will you damn well finish Cradle now? Thank you...
NyxandNixi chapter 6 . 9/26/2002
OMG! That was great! That's the end? That was nice and fluffy...how I like my fics. Anywho I can just imagine what all the other people that saw Spike...I mean Bill walk in with Dawn then go to Buffy. Oh what they might be thinking LOL. So anyways you did a great job and threw in lots of fluffyness...though it could have done with some action. LOL but that's just me.
JEN chapter 5 . 9/24/2002
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ESPECIALLY THE B/S PART CAN'T WAIT. LOVE YOUR STORY
nokia chapter 5 . 9/24/2002
mmmmm...spike in a tux...sorry, just daydreaming! good story .please write more soon.
nikkibabe chapter 5 . 9/24/2002
Another brillaint chapter, I love this fic. It's cute and you write the charcters very well. Good, good keep it coming!