Reviews for Dawn's Prom Night
NyxandNixi chapter 5 . 9/23/2002
Awww! **whipes tear** that was so sweet! Hey...did I hear B/S fluff coming up? I love fluff! I so want to know what happens next and I think you've gotten me hooked to this story so, yeah...I'll just wait for more.
grrrarghh chapter 5 . 9/23/2002
This is a very sweet story. I can't wait until the next parts. I love Spike, but who doesn't? Keep on writing! :)
LILI chapter 5 . 9/23/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...how cute is this cap!

I don't want to see Dawn leaving : (((

oh, and more B/S action...I LOVE YOUR FIC!
LILI chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
I love fics with D/S friendship and of course B/S romance..

well, can't wait for a new cap!
sita chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
i love da story, continue!
Serra Nox chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
and i thought blackmailing for reviews to continue was above you! Shame! Well, write more...and I'll review more :) Good story
Darryl J chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
LOL! I really feel for Spike. I've been to places with people you'd rather not be with but are there only because you care about someone that's there. Maybe he could take Janice's date out for a smoke and flash him fang, threatening bodily harm if he continues the jokes...just a is a really cool fic.
A Reviewer chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
More please!
NyxandNixi chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
LOL! I can just picture Spike running off totally defeated. Anyways, I think you're doing a great job and you're getting so many reviews! Go you! It took me seven chapters of my fic to get 43 reviews. Anyways I can't wait to read more!
Hestia01 chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
Really cute and sweet story, keep it up! Spike-er, "Bill", at the Prom! Hehe!
Kissymyace chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Its so cute so far, I hope you finish it soon!
Ava chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
Write more! Please :), brilliant so far.
Pixiechick chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
More soon please!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
This is a GREAT story. It all flows very well. You're doing a wondeful job. *Spike is so hot! :)*
Trin chapter 4 . 9/23/2002