Reviews for Dawn's Prom Night
LILI chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
I'm loving SOOO much this fic! please update soon! can't wait for the prom night...oh, I just have one bad thing to saym the caps are too short...but it's all good!
Keelta chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
Looking forward to part four!
Nikki chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
Awwww that chapter was just so perfect! More, more, more, more! I'm so lovin' it!
Ava chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
Great story, really want to read the next part :)
Yrin chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
hehe. fun way to get reviews, no?

anyway, good writing. :)
Darryl J chapter 3 . 9/22/2002
Lovin the fic. We all know that Spike wouldnt have the heart to resist Buffy or Dawn's pleading eyes. I can't wait to see what Dawn's friends are gonna say when they see her date. It will be interesting to say the least.
Serra Nox chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
good, but meager compared to Cradle...toooo fluffy...not enough violence! good though...
Laura chapter 3 . 9/22/2002
Doing my part for some more of this adorable story!
Lil Monica chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
great story! keep writing please!
NameLess chapter 3 . 9/22/2002
*Bounces up and down twice as fast than the last time*

You updated, you updated, you updated!

Wheeeee that was fast...you must love me :P

Anyways...me like, me like, me like!
Nikki chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
I think this is a brilliant fic, it says there's 3 chapters but so far has published the third. I can't wait till it does! I'm really lovin' it. Good work keep it up!
NyxandNixi chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
Alright...here's one review so like 7 more to go! Ha! So I better actually review, huh? First I have to say it was funny! But what I'm looking forward to is what happens *at* the prom lol. I can just imagine. I'm hoping there's some sort of action to screw up the prom after the first few dances...right? Anyways...I'll keep reading your fic and I'll reply if I have to. LOL...I am always at due to the fact that is my home page. So anyways you're doing great and I want to see more!
tnkb36 chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
Please continue! Can't wait what happens next!
Periwinkle chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
I love this story! It's one of my fav now! Please write a part three!
ouso3134 chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
hey great story... can't wait for more
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »