Reviews for Dawn's Prom Night
Nicole chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
I'd just like to say that this is starting out to be very cute. And that I can't wait to read more. So keep going, please. There are really only a few fics, currently on-going, I'm reading right now and I'd like this to be one of them. Keep up the good work!
Irony1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
HEY!

Awesome FanFIc! Good job i hope this makes...5 or 8...Well anyway Hurry and write more..lol Anyway good job!

-A truly obbsessed Spuffy fan!

Irony
tsukimegumi chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
Write some more soon please. This is really good and its different from other story plots.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
really great so far...i love S/D friendship fics...but don't neglect the ever important Spuffy! Keep up the good work!
Kaiyana chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
Great fic so far! very entertaining, please continue! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This is a really great story. I hope you get 8 reveiws cause I really want to read the rest.
LindsayR chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
I like the idea for your story so far and hope that you get enough reviews to post more. Can't wait to read the next part.
Slayerfan1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
I really want to see what happens. It was a great story so far!
NameLess chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
*bounces up and down*

Update, Update, update!

Me like, me like, me like!
Emily chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Hey this story is really great so far! Please please keep writing! I love long chaptered fics!
karine chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This is good. PLease write more! I can't wait to see Spike's reaction, stuck between his two girl! ;)

And if Buffy get jalous of Dawn, that would be cool too! 'cause it's usally the other way around!
SunnyD chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
please please please please please please please please continue on I wanna see what happens! Please!
Melanieor MissMel chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
I luv the story
vspikeyv chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Great first chapter, I can't wait to see what happens in the next one. There will be a second one right?
Riverchic1998 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
YOU BETTER CONTINUE! This is really good!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »